Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cooked Christmas dinner for two on a raclette grill a few years ago when I was between cookers. It was not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The chicken in a microwave just makes me think of that Turkey scene in the Bean movie...

That whole Mackie microwave recipe just shows again how far removed from the reality of everyday she is. Nobody has time for all that pinging, stirring, transferring, stirring again, yada yada yada. All to result in something abysmal at the end that has probably stunk the house out and resulted in loads of washing up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The chicken in a microwave just makes me think of that Turkey scene in the Bean movie...

That whole Mackie microwave recipe just shows again how far removed from the reality of everyday she is. Nobody has time for all that pinging, stirring, transferring, stirring again, yada yada yada. All to result in something abysmal at the end that has probably stunk the house out and resulted in loads of washing up.
exactly. spend your money on something edible or even poach it if you have one to use up and no oven.

Reactions: 20

Wouldnt be surprised of she adopted mr beans twiglet recipie and used small branches dipped in marmite for her guest whilst keeping the proper ones for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd love a thread on Emerald Fennell for pics, but I'm worried she might be an awful person and she's in my top 5 crushes right now.

I knew someone whose oven broke one Xmas day so they cooked the turkey in the dishwasher.
Dishwasher cooking is more prevalent than I thought. Seeing it once in this clip was enough for me :oops:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
looks like the spectator's coming for Jack's bestie. I look forward to the supportive tweets 😶

Screenshot_20210720-200729_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I have posted this previously, but... this is the most ridiculous recipe ever created.

Mac & cheese in a mug. The recipe starts at 18:06.

Late to the party again. Work! How can I keep up with important Jack news when I can't get on Tattle?

Why not use a Pyrex pint jug for the pasta? You then aren't having to pour the overrun back. Less washing up. Even better, one of those soup mug things with a vent on the top. I know I've given this too much thought.

Marcus again showing maturity and class. Interesting he was 22 last year which I think is the same age Jack came into the public eye. Will he rest on his laurels and activate the tip jar or go on to be successful in his sporting career & make a difference as a campaigner?
Answers on a postcard!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Marcus has basically done a Candyman! If she stays off this when we know someone else has the passwords!

ETA: @kachoochoo beat me to it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
And yet they allow Jack to wreck havoc with food bank users, try to artificially inflate book sales with the donation go fund me, and cash in on brand partnerships as the acceptable face of poverty?! Absolutely GET TO duck!
Bylines in surprising places babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I mean we know how this spectator article's gonna go don't we?

Rashford's Shameful Behaviour

by Tory McToryface

"I'm not racist but. How DARE this young man take us all for FOOLS? how DARE he take money for PAID WORK? LECTURING us, the SILENCED rich columnists of the right wing, about poor children. if they don't want to be poor, they SIMPLY need to have richer parents, like me. MEANWHILE, this young man has been taking MONEY from companies in exchange for labour and then GIVING it to CHARITY for FOOD AND BOOKS

HOW DARE HE??? THIS IS LEFTIST MARXIST SOCIAL JUSTICE WOKEISM GONE MAD!!!"

*columnist rages until they implode

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I can imagine her making this claim in a video while standing in front of a dishwasher.
Emma Bridgewater should make one with 'cleaning dishes' or some such twee shite on it, then I'm sure Jack would find one in a puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.