Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's just stupid. i mean, don't put too much water so it doesn't leak, but put in a bowl cos it will leak. pierce cling film so steam can escape, but also put a saucer on top to keep the cling film in place. now pour all of the escaped water back into the mug, make good and sure you take all the cling film off before microwaving it yet again...

just mind boggingly, gob smackingly stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 52
it's just stupid. i mean, don't put too much water so it doesn't leak, but put in a bowl cos it will leak. pierce cling film so steam can escape, but also put a saucer on top to keep the cling film in place. now pour all of the escaped water back into the mug, make good and sure you take all the cling film off before microwaving it yet again...

Her USP!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BiB for #threadtitle nomination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's give Jack some credit for the mystery green slop with the dirty upside chicken and the Lingreenie. Jack is expanding their colour plaette!
I'm not sure why but my when I read this my brain went here:

Slopacalafragalisticexpialidocious
Even just the smell of it is simply quite atrocious
If you dare to eat it then it really is quite nauseous
Slopacalafragalisticexpialidocious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Indeed, just what is 8n that mug she is swigging from?
There is definitely a 'sozzled' vibe from Jack, and the cockiness is unbearable, the way Jack sits and gesticulates like a 1980's yuppie is a bit threatening at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched the video
'Mac n Cheeeze, in a muuuug?'
The whole thing's just a hot mess isn't it.
Favourite line? Well, since you ask it's
"I'm the antichrist of the food world"
Hausfrau und Herr, this is who The Good Food Awards have decided they want on their judging panel...
bleeping mind boggling.

• Haha
Just watched the video
Hausfrau und Herr, this is who The Good Food Awards have decided they want on their judging panel...
bleeping mind boggling.
New favourite Jack-ism.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm not sure why but my when I read this my brain went here:

Slopacalafragalisticexpialidocious
Even just the smell of it is simply quite atrocious
If you dare to eat it then it really is quite nauseous
Slopacalafragalisticexpialidocious.
Thread title nomination!

Jack Monroe #199 Slopacalafragalisticexpialidocious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched the video
bleeping mind boggling.
Bib #thread title "I'm the antichrist of the food world"

• Haha
  • Heart
I have posted this previously, but... this is the most ridiculous recipe ever created.

Mac & cheese in a mug. The recipe starts at 18:06.

Ah the infamous ā€˜all herbs are interchangeable so is lemon juice and vinegarā€¦.all things can be substitutedā€™ (ok I may have taken liberal use of paraphrasing the last bit) - sheā€™s so full of tit. Tbh I switched off after that and didnā€™t even get to the recipe.

Itā€™s astounding how someone who has been given so many opportunities A) Is so tit still (appreciate this isnā€™t even a new video B) Despite this still gets booked for stuff let alone is seen as the face of poverty. I know I know - nothing new/that we donā€™t already know.

Amazed we havenā€™t had a thirsty grey bra/pants hammock shot given the heat wave tbh (apologies if this is a candy man call).

Watching the Belle Gibson documentary- wowā€¦
Mr Beds was telling me about this documentary (on my to watch list) and my eyes rolled backwards as I explained that tit like this is conveniently left of out those tit journo pieces about Tattle. Heā€™d read the article in The Times and asked me about Tattle as he knows I read here etc and said how it was barely a comprehensive critique of the site if they donā€™t even mention people like Belle Gibson where itā€™s been proven publicly that influencers lie etc, let alone the threads on Tattle that have extensive Wikiā€™s with receipts galore. He did ask why the influencer in the article didnā€™t just grow a thicker skin and asked why they thought they were beyond honest criticism. He also said the term trolling is being massively exploited - no tit mate!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"You can roast a chicken in a microwave"...

Get to absolute duck. No you can microwave a chicken in a microwave...
Whoā€™s taking one for the team and microwaving a chicken?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.