Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s abhorrent she’s not once tweeted about FSM but is now using this as a way in. Utter leach.
But it has backfired, she only tweeted when she thought she could imply she knows Marcus because of the fact she once met him. She can't get reflected glory now can she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I am, entirely irrationally and unreasonably, holding her singularly responsible for that loss. It was all downhill from the moment she sent her first tweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
To be fair I think her face looks nice in that photo, not a grimace, or forced smile.
It's so heavily facetuned it is difficult to see if Jack is pretty or not.

ETA has England lost? I went to the cinema to see black widow, only 5 other people there, and the kicky ball was still going on when I came out. Does this mean no extra bank holiday?

Reactions: 23
Can't believe she lost us the Euros.

She’ll have something to tweet about now, I bet she replies to every single negative comment he gets tonight. His dance up to that penalty will live in my nightmares forever

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Cue quaint Victorian mamapapa tweets about how she’ll have to wake SB at the crack of dawn (he sleeps at 7pm after all) to break the bad news. They’ll claw at the floor and wail to the skies and batch cook some potatoes 🙄

People here still doing their planned fireworks displays anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I can’t believe I’ve had to grunk….but it’s very deja vue..

Someone suggested something …oh yes I’d thought of that already blah blah blah.

Something about campaigning…super secret campaigning that no one can ever know she does it (doesn’t it remind you of someone at school who had some super secret life that no one could no about and was 100% a lie)…blah blah blah

When someone questions the vegan thing, why doesn’t she just say I REALLY LIKE EGGS OKAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In the words of Young Mr Grace (©"Are You Being Served"), you've all done very well. (The footballers). As long as both teams had fun, that's what counts 😬😬😬🤭

Jack's a total plum for suddenly having an interest in football when she can grab some attention from her very tenuous connection to MR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I can't lie that I thought of Jack, professional ballerina, as MR twinkle toed his way to missing that penalty.

It's the Monroe way.

(She totally cursed them)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Could she be any more barefaced in her attempts to connect her name with Marcus? Zero effort promoting his campaigns to feed children and get them reading. Absolutely shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
bleeping Jack “Touch of Death” Monroe cursing the blessed Marcus with her contagious ineptitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
But once again it is about her. SHE has a newfound respect.
Yep. And the previous tweets were not genuine. You can really tell when someone engages or not, I can't put my finger down but I just know.
She does not care about anything unless she has something to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.