Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Jack have a real black eye and enhance it because it didn't look very bad in the photo? Or just "make up" the whole thing.
I think it was real but enhanced. Jack filmed a story for Instagram which showed her washing/wiping her bruised eye with a flannel. It was filmed for us but her account was locked at the time so not everyone saw it.

It was definitely a bit bruised but the swelling had gone down by the time she filmed it.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Happy threadiversary! A whole year since that hilarious day. I’m going to have a coconut and kiwi ice lolly to celebrate 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Happy anniversary Cabal! I am filled with regret that I didn't join in the fun until August.

I know I've said it a bunch but I cannot describe how great it is not knowing what Jack is doing.

We don't know anything about her bowel movements, or how many chairs she has, if she's arranged some furniture slightly differently, how many hours she's allegedly been working, what her kitchen looks like now, if she's crying in her living room, if she's been to Asda.....

Who bleeping knows!

😁😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Happy Threadaversay you wonderful, witty, waggish Frauen unt Herren! You kept me going through a scary, tough year with your knowledge, insight and humour. Love ya to bits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can’t believe it’s been a year since Jack came on and acted like we were holding her hostage to her keyboard. A piss and a sandwich made a better cheeky duo than Jack and Matt ever did.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Do you think Jack’s celebrating too? She’s bound to have seen it the complete opposite to us - she’ll remember it as throwing us some real shade, her having the last laugh etc

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lads, I struggle to keep up these days/have too much tit going down, but didn't want to miss a Jackaversary*. Love to you all, you are the best cabal of evil trolls and hausfraus on the internet.

*Despite my forever shame of being far too kind to her when she did appear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Lads, I struggle to keep up these days/have too much tit going down, but didn't want to miss a Jackaversary*. Love to you all, you are the best cabal of evil trolls and hausfraus on the internet.

*Despite my forever shame of being far too kind to her when she did appear.
🙋 Reunion time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just reread thread 31. One question?! Well many but one just for now.

Why do obnoxious people say when asked an important question about themselves say let me file it away to think about later.

Its such a head thing to say.

What i mean is of someone tells me i am being a wanker because of this, this and this. I discuss it with them at time and attempt to sort my tit out. I dont bleeping need to think about it and write an essay on why i am such a twit. Its such a long winded way to say, you may think me a wanker but i am doing duck all about it.

Gosh its maddening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Fraus, can someone post that Lady Di poem please? I feel a bit blue and it will make me laugh immensely
To keep on topic.... I should share that me & the BF were shopping at the weekend, we needed pineapple for a mocktail and he calls to me "Sainsbury's or Del Monte??"
I properly smirked and he was baffled, as he knows not of the life and adventures of Mx Monroe
P.s He chose Del Monte, which we had with juice of one lime and juice of 3 passionfruits shaken up to get a little frothy and it was delicious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dare I ask what's the story with the yellow wig iteration of Jack? Have we had ~kawaii desu ^_^ ~ Jack yet or was it some other inadvisable personality?
No to Japanese Jack.
I dread to think what she would do with fermented soy beans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.