Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the kitchen tiles are employed as part of PerformanceJack . Scrawling on tiles like a maverick toddler is not edgy, trendy or anything someone would want to copy.

I wish she would grow up.
It's jack who was scribbling on the walls of the crappy bungalow then, not SB.

Did we ever get proof that she really did go to Grenfell btw? I said last year that she was a ghoul for doing that and I'm glad to see other people feel the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This makes excellent sticky rice. 😏

On topic
Omg that salad,
Bananas in jars exist. They taste very wrong.

The Asian supermarket also sells the intriguingly named Gelatinous Mutant. I'm torn between longing to try it, and being slightly scared 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I often think if she wanted to help and grenfell she could have went made some food or help out the local restaurants that were feeding the victims and workers, rather than shouldering in somewhere she was not needed, she could have helped the people who came with clothes donations handout the clothing. Not very glam I'm sure but extremely helpful and important and what on paper it says she stands for.

Reactions: 17
Don’t know what it means but she’s put in a confirmation statement for the company, so guessing she won’t be going down the bankruptcy as a personal brand route?

8A63F30D-36A2-4DEA-ACDB-D6215DB6058B.jpeg

Reactions: 32
It's jack who was scribbling on the walls of the crappy bungalow then, not SB.

Did we ever get proof that she really did go to Grenfell btw? I said last year that she was a ghoul for doing that and I'm glad to see other people feel the same.
well she said she did it so it must be true

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I often think if she wanted to help and grenfell she could have went made some food or help out the local restaurants that were feeding the victims and workers, rather than shouldering in somewhere she was not needed, she could have helped the people who came with clothes donations handout the clothing. Not very glam I'm sure but extremely helpful and important and what on paper it says she stands for.
Made some food - hadn't they suffered enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All a confirmation statement does is confirm the information they hold on file for you to be correct. You have to notify them of certain changes ie the trading status of any shares etc.

Reactions: 26
Greetings ninnies-I haven’t been on here in ages and must have missed loads but I just looked at Jack on Twitter as having a lazy day & saw the TIP JAR at the top of her page & the mulberry bag a tweet or two down.
Ffs. Nothing ever changes with that grifter does it? 🤬 I hope she was called out but I can guess it’d be the usual victim playing bollocks & pile on by the terminally naive. She’s never going to get it is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why.... just why... would she want to draw a pic of someone else's garden?

I mean...for what purpose? Just for...arse lickiness?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.