Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they just lobbed it all in the taramasalata tub? Not even gone to the effort of a bowl? If you're a 'literal food expert', putting yourself out there as an influencer, surely you'd plate it up somehow? So effing lazy.

Reactions: 39
That egg abomination 🙈 still no moleee pics, could have made several moleeeees in the time saved not twattering
I fell down the mxjackmonroe rabbit hole on mumsnet, did anyone see the post 'I'm jack monroe ask me anything'?
Around the same time as the wallet theft tray throwing incident 2016

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That egg abomination 🙈 still no moleee pics, could have made several moleeeees in the time saved not twattering
I fell down the mxjackmonroe rabbit hole on mumsnet, did anyone see the post 'I'm jack monroe ask me anything'?
Around the same time as the wallet theft tray throwing incident 2016
Yeah, I believe that was at the height of Trans Jack, when she coyly hinted at being intersex. And the whole thread was written on a train and at the cinema with her son. Dick.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I've just gone over to the darkside (her IG) to look at the disgusting eggy fish thing. It is very apparent that what is mentioned on here really is true..
She really does put eggs with fish a lot.
Her hands really are filthy.
All of her food really is brown. Even the stuff that is naturally brightly coloured, like the red cabbage slaw is murky and grim.
Was she really a photographer? Well she's either lying (🤣) or she was lied to because she can't take a photo for tit.

ETA oh, and she's cut the egg with that frigging bread knife because it has grooves on it. Jack, other cutlery is available

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I've just finished eating a delicious fried egg sandwich whilst grunking. Funnily enough, it's not sitting too well now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is it always fishy eggs with Jack? Whyyyyyyy?

I'm a bit delicate this morning and that abomination has taken me from queasy to chunderous.
I know, right?
I'm sat here with my forever breakfast of Plenty of Black Coffee and that appears.
I had to read the description because I genuinely thought they'd put an egg and capers in some porridge (and I wouldn't put it past them)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The basis for all the food she shows us now is basically boiling. Boiling water, boiling eggs, slow cooker boiling. Is that her new book.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I heard she eats yoghurt with a fork and stirs her slow cooker tea with a rusty bread knife.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's had a full week to come up with something nice that she's made / eaten, and she chooses to share this with us. It boggles the mind.
You could assemble that in about five minutes from the meal deal section in basically any supermarket going.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I saw an ad on the telly about the Asda mezze selection summer special, so expect a return of Cypriot Jack. Remember that time she posted her Marks and Sparks stuffed vine leaves etc as though she'd lovingly crafted them herself? And went on about the goats and lemon trees and all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Does she never just want a slice of hot buttered toast with jam or lemon curd.

Am I a real poverty stricken person because I have it nearly every morning for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Regarding bras at tops this week, 90% of the white trash people in my area having been wearing them all week, some of them had tummies, some didn't, some even wore bikini tops in the middle of town doing their shopping. Reader no one cared.

Must admit I didn't partake in it. Mainly because I don't have the self confidence.

The end.
I’m very much a believer in ‘dress for the body you have, not the one you want’ but I never judge folk on what they wear because, you do you innit. I refuse to believe anyone said anything to her *at all* and this was simply another episode of Jackanory

When your eggs are hard boiled and your grifting’s been foiled, that’s a molllllllllee

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The diversity awards.... I’m in the final of that from last year, postponed due to our friend Covid.
It’s for the fund I set up to provide immediate counselling and financial support for lgbt teens in Sheffield in memory of my son who was gay and died by suicide aged 15.
The Noah Lomax fund for teen mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.