Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She piggybacks on other people's trauma and devastation for the sake of screaming MEMEME and she just absolutely lives for it. Man, she is bleeping revolting. bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What the hell did she do volunteering on the ground after Grenfell?

She is implying she was doing itbecause of her fire control job. I'm pretty certain the fire service wouldn't need someone who did not have up to date knowledge of their systems out there in a busy environment giving advice.

Calling something corporate manslaughter could get a newspaper in big trouble when they posted without proper evidence.At that time nobody know the full details of what had happened, they had professionals in there investigating.

These tweets are utterly shameless.
I worked for a London local authority and we had a major fire in one of the tower blocks that I managed.
Because of my position I had to attend the gold command meetings. The only person giving orders was the gold commander and we all obeyed.
There is no way Jack would have got close. There is no way anyone on the ground would have taken any notice of them, except to ask the police to remove them.
Fortunately our fire was confined to one floor, happened in daytime and thankfully there was no cladding.
Sadly we one fatality.
Jack may have been there in the aftermath, but, no way were they involved in assisting the fire service in anyway.
Why would they take advice from a call handler.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
It really bothers me how she can’t just own the fact she was a call handler for the fire service. It’s an impressive job in it’s own right and she should be proud.
This 100% - every person in the fire service plays a part in ensuring the frontline people are supported, and get to incidents quickly.
Same in any business, every employee has a role to keep things running and they each play a part (some bigger than others) in the workplace atmosphere / ethos. It's something I do genuinely believe in, but people like Jack seem to think some jobs are better than others. No, they are different and require different skills. Not better, not worse, just different.

I keep saying it, but we must be due a tweet delete spree followed by a good chaos!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I worked for a London local authority and we had a major fire in one of the tower blocks that I managed.
Because of my position I had to attend the gold command meetings. The only person giving orders was the gold commander and we all obeyed.
There is no way Jack would have got close. There is no way anyone on the ground would have taken any notice of them, except to ask the police to remove them.
Fortunately our fire was confined to one floor, happened in daytime and thankfully there was no cladding.
Sadly we one fatality.
Jack may have been there in the aftermath, but, no way were they involved in assisting the fire service in anyway.
Why would they take advice from a call handler.

Because apparan4ly between her, her Dad and someone else they has "years of experience" 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She basically writes fanfiction about herself. It's hilarious when it's incidents that are of absolutely no significance/didn't happen, but really quite dark when it's a tragedy like Grenfell.
and this comment is essence of cabal - come for the snark, stay for the insight

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Of course not. But "flashover training" is jargon-y enough to make her sound like she knows what she's on about.

Was anyone fooled by the photo, I wonder? I mean, here, if you want to be a firefighter there are some really strenuous physical tests, and I highly doubt that the UK is any different! I don't mean this in a disparaging way, but Jack and her companions don't look ready for the incredibly intense physical demands of the job, you know?
I heard that to get into the Southend Fire Service, you have to be able to bench press the Queen…

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That blog really is nauseating. I hadn't read it before. To imagine the distress and agony of the hundreds of people present is beyond me but Jack is 'waved through the Police cordon by a stony-faced officer' as though she is the someone of note that they have all been waiting for - the one she longs to be.
Hard to understand this truly awful thirst for self-agrandisement at the price of someone else's pain.
I ironically I like how much she fancies herself as the best thing ever. Imagine thinking you're that great and everyone wants to be YOUR friend. In reality it probably quite different, but at least she thinks she's great.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I unfortunately worked with a fantasist. A member of staff mentioned their niche interest/hobby. He obviously went home, googled it, then started going on about how he was a nationally recognised expert on this interest.
this wasn’t the only time. The worst thing was he did actually believe it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
When Jack put out the desperate plea for photos of evidence of her time in the fire service, was there just the one? And why was the sender of the photo not credited?

I reckon it was just an excuse to shoehorn a photo she already had, into her Twitter posts .

Even tho it looks like a fancy dress party.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One thing I've found interesting is after the teacher chaos the blue tick cooks have really jumped into her niche. And very deliberately, as in Prue with salad bag pesto, which is just one example.
Do you think it's their way of finally shutting her up? I've been also wondering if a cook blue ticker has mentioned to another one about Jack's behaviour and there's been a unsaid decision to punish (is that the right word?) her.
Edit to add the 'chef' world is very gossipy, so it wouldn't take much on a whats app closed group

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Surely the evidence would live in her emails? Emails from recruitment / on boarding / training / HR / etc? I still have my UCAS application in my emails over a decade on?

tbf it might be different when daddy puts in a word idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
For someone who prints off the entire internet and files it, isn’t it strange she has no paperwork from a job?
payslips often have your job title on them, I imagine they would in the fire service. Resignation letter, contract, offer of employment, letters about pensions, increments.
not one photo with Dad with both of them in uniform. Not one. Not one photo in the general uniform (not dress uniform).

If this was your dream job and you really really liked taking pictures of yourself, I would imagine there was something?

we know why obviously but it’s still infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
When Jack put out the desperate plea for photos of evidence of her time in the fire service, was there just the one? And why was the sender of the photo not credited?

I reckon it was just an excuse to shoehorn a photo she already had, into her Twitter posts .

Even tho it looks like a fancy dress party.

I've got a photo of my sister and a load of her teaching staff pals dressed as Nuns, trust me when I say "they are NOT Nuns" 😂

I reckon Jack's photo could be the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.