Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gildinwen-TKB other frauen have postulated it might be part of some sort of rehab contract whereby she can only use social media at weekends. I choose to believe that her internet provider is among us like the great Trifle Defender and took pity on the cabal after Plant Jack so are experiencing tactical outages during the week to minimise damage to our collective health.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No doubt Jack is reading here tittering away to herself thinking "I really showed those mithering ninnies this time, they have been waiting all day for me to tweet something" Well the laugh is on Jack, because the longer she is off social media (in her own name, she is obviously on it using a sock) the more and more irrelevant she becomes.

So many people are shining bright in budget cooking, not just Tom and Marcus. They are all getting all up in Jack's niche while Jack maintains radio silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So when she fades away are we going to start an Ina and Jeffrey rave thread to hang out on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No doubt Jack is reading here tittering away to herself thinking "I really showed those mithering ninnies this time, they have been waiting all day for me to tweet something" Well the laugh is on Jack, because the longer she is off social media (in her own name, she is obviously on it using a sock) the more and more irrelevant she becomes.

So many people are shining bright in budget cooking, not just Tom and Marcus. They are all getting all up in Jack's niche while Jack maintains radio silence.
The radio silence is so counter-productive from someone who is supposed to be an activist or photographer or presenter or food writer (?) or whatever. Although being consistently in shush mode might be better than being consistently mediocre, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah I think they play out this “wholesome rancher” thing but they own half the town and have so much land they rent it back to the state of Oklahoma. Maybe we should start a pioneer woman thread, now there’s a woman who can afford butter!
I have missed something along the line (story of my life ⚠) but who is this Oklahoman of whom you speak?

Reactions: 13
@Gildinwen-TKB other frauen have postulated it might be part of some sort of rehab contract whereby she can only use social media at weekends. I choose to believe that her internet provider is among us like the great Trifle Defender and took pity on the cabal after Plant Jack so are experiencing tactical outages during the week to minimise damage to our collective health.
“the great Trifle Defender” has to become a thing, it’s just perfect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's evidently too BUSY having fun with all her egg friends. They probably went out for a nice stroll along the seafront, ate a delicious roast dinner (prepared in the slow cooker, obvs) before sitting down to watch the kickyball together. As I type they're probably bingeing a box set and dipping each other in taramasalata.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The radio silence is so counter-productive from someone who is supposed to be an activist or photographer or presenter or food writer (?) or whatever. Although being consistently in shush mode might be better than being consistently mediocre, I suppose.
To be honest, her chaoses are more likely to damage her reputation than silence.

If she limits her social media activity to food and activism it will be better for her mental health even if it is boring for us.

Maybe she is using the time saved to write her overdue book?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I for one am glad she's not tweeting shite. Most of what she tweeted was unnecessary and was just an attempt to fill the void in her life. Like remember when sweet were a penny and all that crap.

At least now when she does tweet hopefully it will just be her food👀🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s around, just deleted something.
Where is the decking eye roll reaction…do we just have to promise to never go off thread again Poca?

Jack is so predictable in terms of just not being able to stay away/try to bait us. Do you think Jack realises the puppet is them, not us?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right? Like Del Monte is finishing up she has no booked work & her patreons churn at approx 4% a month. Any normal person would be absolutely shitting it and hustling for work

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jack doesn't vet anyone who offers her cash. In the same way she doesn't research. Or proofread. Or fail to embellish.

Silly squiggle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.