Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dip in and out and reading this has exasperated me. So I woke up my dormant account to add/ask, that surely it is a requirement for fire and rescue workers to be able to swim. FFS. Hot. Mess.
Don’t need to swim in the phone room

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Don’t need to swim in the phone room
Hasn't there been suggestions in the past that the teeny tiny smol pixie can fireman lift a grown man weight?

ETA - sorry annoyance has got to me... I think there's been heavy suggestions that she's front line trained.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not that I've ever considered what a melted 'Fatberg' found in the London drainage system would look like.
Now I know and I wish I didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't imagine living as near to the sea as she does, and not being able to swim. Such a waste.

Someone's posted a link to the guitar. £500!

Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 10.27.25.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I feel a witch to say it but are we supposed to have noticed that her leg is covered in bruises? and I say this as someone who bruises like a peach. but for jack it fits in with the whole "treatment" thing, doesn't it?

View attachment 606707
I was going to make a comment on that saying it reminded me of a song lyric¹, but decided not to in case it got taken as being offensive.

¹specifically the Half Man Half Buscuit song "Terminus", and the line "shins that look like Inter's end on derby day²"

²Inter Milan wear *black and blue* kits, hence why you'd use it to describe something that's bruised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't imagine living as near to the sea as she does, and not being able to swim. Such a waste.

View attachment 606803
Cue... it was a gift/I found it in the eaves of the two floor crappy bungalow/poor people are allowed nice things/the brambly mice lent it to me for the photoshoot

I feel a witch to say it but are we supposed to have noticed that her leg is covered in bruises? and I say this as someone who bruises like a peach. but for jack it fits in with the whole "treatment" thing, doesn't it?

View attachment 606707
I wonder if thats the birthmark...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Cue... it was a gift/I found it in the eaves of the two floor crappy bungalow/poor people are allowed nice things/the brambly mice lent it to me for the photoshoot
Love the way she deliberately includes it in a post about how #thrifty she is, showing off about a charity shop find while the £500 guitar lurks in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 606803
Someone's done a very public triangulation of her expensive belongings, that's brilliant 😂

Many comments from squigs telling how well she looks, surely she must be dying to correct them?

Screenshot_20210607-103938.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
It doesn't seem like the same guitar though (many guitars look-a-like superficially - it looks more like the one that's 399 :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 606707
I thought that was the port wine stain her parents had removed/faded at Gosh. I'm quite sure her mum said the treatment worked for a spider naevis on Jack's face too although in some pics I think I can tell where it was.

Homogeneous Slop has to be the next thread title surely? Jack must be trolling us with that phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Twitter thought I would like to see a tweet from Jack Monroe. Twitter was wrong on *at least* 2 levels.

1. I don't want to see her tit, thankspaceyou
2. I am still 2 threads behind and she's back! I've failed to catch up even though she's been AWAY. Le sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.