Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we have it. That’ll do. Food that’s been cooked to death and offers none of its original flavours, textures and quite possibly nutritional value. Obviously is now brown. Bravo 👏 Jack you did it again.
View attachment 606359
Looked loads better in the before pic when it looked like sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m getting strong late 90s ‘I bought this outfit at Jane Norman for an interview for a Saturday job in Safeway’ vibes.

I hope she kept the bag to keep her PE kit in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Jack asked if there was a time limit on when to tweet support for Marcus and Tom. Well I think by any measure, whatever the time limit, it has passed.

Jack should be ashamed that she's not given any support or exposure to the Full Time Meals project. Especially as she spent time in the company of Marcus and presented his award.

Does she not realise that it would show her in a good light to support others fighting for the same causes. Far from reducing her opportunities, she would forge links and professional partnerships.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
[QUOTE"SarcasticEllis, post: 5174537, member: 27531"]
I didn’t know Jack played guitar
I'm sure she plays it with the same level of skillz as the piano.

Please let there be a video of her playing
🤞
[/QUOTE]
You definitely need both hands for guitar

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I feel a witch to say it but are we supposed to have noticed that her leg is covered in bruises? and I say this as someone who bruises like a peach. but for jack it fits in with the whole "treatment" thing, doesn't it?

Screenshot_20210607-083831_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I sometimes wear my boots like that when I hear the bin wagon and have forgotten to put the bins out so shove on my boots and race out with the wheelie bin. Its not a good look and its not stylish. Why are people all over twitter telling her the opposite????

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Please lord give us more influencer Jack content 🙏🏻

That skirt looks like the sateen Wilkos pillows you get with matching curtains, bed linen, etc that either come in red flowers or blue and purple stripes. She’s been had for £4.99 x
But it's Warehouse darling!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The skirts not my thing, but she looks well. So good for her, also I prefer it with the jacket.
I really like the skirt and agree whatever she’s been up to she does look well. Gosh we are such horrible trolling bullying mithering ninnies aren’t we?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sure she plays it with the same level of skillz as the piano.

Please let there be a video of her playing
🤞
You definitely need both hands for guitar
[/QUOTE]
Oh god. No. Just no. I couldn’t bear Guitar Jack 😬 I’d rather listen to a pneumatic drill with no ear protection…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've reported someone for making a joke that was really not appropriate considering the subject. I've also seen other users politely pointing out that children are off limits or asking others to delete posts that have locations of houses in them.
I've found most of the main threads have core groups of people that do support one another and just want to put and end to lying, grifting, Facetuning and have concerns for the children of influencers/public figures.

I've found some great people on here and I've learned a lot in the last half a year.

Now duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think our Dear Heart @LennyBriscoe may have been right, and our Jackie has got herself a proper job. That skirt outfit looks like an office look.

Congrats Lenny B! You get a bowl of cat tit stew with a crunchy bay leaf on top!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The anonymous thing is so weird. Until early social media - Myspace for the teens, Friends Reunited for the adults - popped up, EVERYTHING on the internet was anonymous. Games, forums, Livejournal...that was standard. Over time there's been a shift so now your FB connects to your Insta which connects to your Twitter which connects to your Tripadvisor, but still, huge parts of the internet are and always have been anonymous!

Interesting that the Jack threads never get a mention. She'd be perfect for these articles - a semi-recognisable name, but not intimidatingly famous. Maybe her reputation for litigation is at work?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Still waiting to see the disfigurement of her legs that she was talking about??? Seriously, what is it that we are supposed to looking at that was so bad she didn't learn to swim because of it? (anyone got those screenshots to hand?)
I dip in and out and reading this has exasperated me. So I woke up my dormant account to add/ask, that surely it is a requirement for fire and rescue workers to be able to swim. FFS. Hot. Mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.