Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ways she standing I really did think she was going to burst into " that stew didn't impress me much" shannia twain vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
got it. god, it's upsetting. it's like something the caretaker would have to put sawdust on at primary school
Bloody hell, I'm 54 next month and I've forgotten most of my primary years but you've just brought back memories from way back.
We used to call it a Technicolour Yawn back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope dear Herr @Billybellend is keeping well, and doesn’t mind me calling him back to see this pavement pizza being repurposed and cooked for 9 hours in a slow cooker.
Thank you, Dear Heart, I am well, just ridiculously busy now the warmer weather has begun…Mrs. B has just shown me the latest Twatter stuff and ye gods. That posting of presumably non sentient ham and vegetables in slightly greasy dishwater…what the holy duck?!
And to the squig whose MIL doesn’t rinse kidney beans in the making of rice and peas: what the holy duck?
Why is it that Jack rinses beans when it’s not necessary, and then when it is, doesn’t?!
Haven’t done a proper grunk, so apologies if those questions have already been answered…!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
[QUOTE"SarcasticEllis, post: 5174537, member: 27531"]
I didn’t know Jack played guitar
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she plays it with the same level of skillz as the piano.

Please let there be a video of her playing
🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh god she’s really back isn’t she 😫😫 looking straight out the early 2000’s as well. Knowing that she’s put that guitar there for the picture and set up the tripod is making my whole body curl in on itself

• Haha
Reactions: 66
On a bit of a Gunk, so you've probably moved on, but I'll say it anyway.

She said she left the hammock out all winter and doesn't take it inside. She said this last summer, so we can surmise that she has had it outside for at least two winters. She even said she was going to shake the snow off it and lie on it in the snow.

Does that hammock look like it has been outside for two winters? Either it isn't left outside all year, or that's an old picture. Either way she is...wait for it...

Not being truthful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
So...Jack slow cooked PARSLEY for 8 hours, but threw bay leaves on top at the end for garnish?

Her cooking is always such an act of aggression. 😥

No comment on the skirt, except who the duck says "jolly" like that? Enid Blyton has been dead for half a century, get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.