Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guitar is not hers. Why does it take up so much of the frame?
It's specifically placed there for her to say, 'See! This is what they do to me. Blah! Bullied! Blah!'

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm reporting each and every one of you. I've grown crow's feet and am suffering ouchy tum from laughing. You'll all be sorry when you see the selfies I've taken in A&E after deployment of Pooh pics haven't worked. Beasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The guitar is not hers. Why does it take up so much of the frame?
It's specifically placed there for her to say, 'See! This is what they do to me. Blah! Bullied! Blah!'
Perhaps she's taken up with a busker?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah just like she plays piano, they got skillz they're multiplying...

Apologies. I feel ill so am in my funny half hour this morning.
She’s got shills, they’re diversifying
Cos she losing control
Of narc power we’re supplying
IT’S ELECTRIFYING!

Seriously though if she has gone and got a job/started sorting her tit out this is good progress and I hope it goes well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
ALSO posting about the £4.99 skirt you got while posing in your fancy, pricey 💰London aparthotel which you appear to have taken up residence in is just the essence of Jack, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
ALSO posting about the £4.99 skirt you got while posing in your fancy, pricey 💰London aparthotel which you appear to have taken up residence in is just the essence of Jack, isn't it?
Like taking photos of your bargain charity shop crockery atop your Cotswold sideboard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
90 kg sideboard, so she says. :rolleyes:
Apparently also easily lifting 15 stones of human weight during firefighter times, apparently though 15st is around 95kgs so it wouldn’t be an illogical claim if either of them were at all true 😂

Has she only facetuned one leg?
Yeah, it would be less obvious if she hadn’t made it much smaller than the leg she’s angling to make it look slimmer/longer haha.

* LEG DISCLAIMER*
There’s nothing wrong with the size, shape, colour, scarring/birthmarks etc of Jack’s or anyone’s legs.

No one should have to feel they need to edit or pose in a way to make their bodies look “acceptable” however in my hypothetical ideal world there would be a condition of disclosure for photo editing beyond standard exposure/ tones/ saturation etc.

I do think that this is important if you’ve spoken at length about conditions and procedures that are undertaken for improvement of aesthetic outcomes of said conditions.

The importance of this is magnified in my opinion when you invite people to speak privately to you about themselves and hope that any private discussion is more transparent (she must have had dms from people hoping to improve the appearance of their birthmarks).

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hasn't there been suggestions in the past that the teeny tiny smol pixie can fireman lift a grown man weight?

ETA - sorry annoyance has got to me... I think there's been heavy suggestions that she's front line trained.
She can bench press the queen too

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hasn't there been suggestions in the past that the teeny tiny smol pixie can fireman lift a grown man weight?

ETA - sorry annoyance has got to me... I think there's been heavy suggestions that she's front line trained.
There’s been suggestions she can cook, but we all know that’s not true

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Although blazers are not my style, mostly because my lack of neck makes me look like Uncle Fester, she looks well and the outfit is nice (y)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.