Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snaccident, only two years behind the curve. What will happen when Jack discovers hangry?
Then that face will appear...from the “taking out my hair curlers, look at me, plz send compliments” video...when the hair band was not where it should be, the darkness passed over the face and flashed in the shark eyes.
The fear itinduced was worse than in Misery when she comes home and he gets back into bed Just in time, but she notices a figurine facing slightły the wrong way.

🥕chop chop it’s slowcooker time you pesky autocarrot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If she thinks this is wonderful cooking, then I dread to think what her parents' was like when she was growing up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That mess has really made me quite unwell. I have got an upset stomach to begin with but that has tipped me over the edge.
I don't know if it is mainly the photos or descriptions that are quite so awful. Or the unholy combination.
I should stop looking I know. Stomach churning.
Never has the phrase 'like a dog returning to its vomit' been more appropriate.

• Sick
  • Sad
grunking, but why would you not tip the whole can of beans in as a matter of course?

Reactions: 19
I've a question, MIx Master Jack.
What's the point of bay leaves as a garnish?

Breathlessly awaiting your answer,
MCM.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Each time I think Jack's food can't get any worse, she manages to lower that bar.

I have to admit it's quite a skill. Not one I'd like mind.

• Haha
And there we have it. That’ll do. Food that’s been cooked to death and offers none of its original flavours, textures and quite possibly nutritional value. Obviously is now brown. Bravo 👏 Jack you did it again.
View attachment 606359
How did she make fresh vom into 3 day old vom in a matter of hours. They've got skillz

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope dear Herr @Billybellend is keeping well, and doesn’t mind me calling him back to see this pavement pizza being repurposed and cooked for 9 hours in a slow cooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well... She's certainly back.
Fake niceness, stupid ego filled 'jokes'.
So funny she's made such a big deal of this vomit soup after her picture of pretend mole cooking hidden under a sauce pan.
She's unfathomable. I think I've said before her behaviour simultaneously reminds me of lying exes and small kids.
Is she better then?
The 'treatment' not to be mentioned again apart from in a while when she can either write about it, or throw it in someone's face when she has fucked up again?
Imminent danger from whatever avoided, or nobody on twitter remotely interested?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Saying anything was a triumph will always remind me of this:

I’m still in awe of your triumph of using Red Bull in a sweet and sour and living to tell the tale. It sounds like a mad scientist style explosion in the kitchen waiting to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.