Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh and we've got two 'thankyou's, the first since the beginning of April which is when I did the previous Slopbot update šŸ‘ I'm glad to see she is still happy to keep providing fuel for the Slopbot fire, so to speak. All you have to do to stop the regular updates is a add a space, dear heart. Also if you like I'll send you some beats to spit straight fire over for your mixtape šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ If you ask emerging poet @MancBee nicely he'll probably be up for a rap battle but fair warning you should only step up if you're ready to get merked.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Recipe for Jackā€™s latest offering of slop:

Bung some cans of veg and beans in a slow cooker. Donā€™t rinse. Addcheap wet ham and POBP. Leave in slow cooker until it looks like vomit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I Ian't explain it but something about the bay leaves placed atop the congealed slop are giving me A Bug's Life vibes, like little ant surfboards.
In my experience you put bay leaves in near the start? So they have time to actually flavour the food. Then you get the treat of picking them out from your plate if you're lucky enough to have had one served up to you. šŸ¤£ Here it looks like they've been placed atop for decorative purposes? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Iā€™m glad you said thereā€™s no such thing as a daft question Jack, because Iā€™ve been wanting to ask...
Where are the patreon subscribers weekly postcards?
Why do you beg for money via PayPal but spend excessively?

Cheers
Hotes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
My phone goes into "Bedtime Mode" and greyscale after 11pm. I must admit Jack's food offerings look considerably more palatable at this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This has been said many, many times before....but....why dafuq does Jack slow cook tinned beans, which are already cooked?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'Deliciously rebellious company'

How's copying all the proper chefs being rebellious? They've been in your company and no one wants seconds of you nor your crappy slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is it really June 2021? I remember a time (not so long ago) when Jack took a break and it seemed like a new beginning.

This was her chance, our chance, a chance for a new world. A future without slop. A future with texture and taste and loveā€¦.oh, sorry, getting carried away there.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.