Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Hattie came here to specify IBD which is different to IBS and much more disabling. With th list of illnesses she provided it was foolish to take on an “extra” project, she would struggle to work regularly with all that.
My friend has IBD and she manages to work in an office job in an actual office. Think she does shifts too.
Looks like something from Dr Pimple popper, sorry dear frauens and herrens x ☹
View attachment 606362
Why is it crusty?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm just loving all the squigs inadvertently exposing the fact that this isn't Jack's original idea. She must be fumin' :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 22.39.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Since when has she talked about recipes dropping? Sounds like Grime Jack has returned and she's about to spring her mixtape on us. Bruv/sis/fam pls don't. I still haven't recovered from the Landslide incident.

I can't explain it but something about the bay leaves placed atop the congealed slop are giving me A Bug's Life vibes, like little ant surfboards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t get why she calls these things recipes. Do a slow cooker stew and that is fine but it doesn’t mean it is worth a recipe.
I did a peri peri roast chicken today. Had loads of fresh al dente veg with it. It looked a hell of a lot more appetising than that.

Randomly noticing those look like fresh bay leaves, has ‘big bay’ Jack ever made an appearance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
By midweek it will be solidified and congealed. By next week it will have achieved sentience and can be butchered and sliced as a delicacy, like that tinned rotten fish they eat in Finland.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Since when has she talked about recipes dropping? Sounds like Grime Jack has returned and she's about to spring her mixtape on us. Bruv/sis/fam pls don't. I still haven't recovered from the Landslide incident.
Jack needs to drop some bars, she already has 193 threads worth of diss track 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's just declared that slop a 'triumph' after I said it in a post a couple of days ago like could she make it any more obvious that she's still addicted to the grunk

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.