Jack Monroe #191 The sound of silence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #63 Post #7 onwards I think.

Jack had tweeted at some point that she'd once "stood in for Ruby Rose on set". In reality she was an extra in a music video for a relatively unknown (sorry Stooshe) girlband. The video was set in a prison very much with an 'Orange is the New Black' vibe which is a programme which stars Ruby Rose.

I mean... there's exaggeration and then there's Jack's Truth.
One of @Alansbigplate cursed morphs
mackie.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Morning all. Sorry Iā€™m late to the party here but what the frig is going on? Iā€™ve been unable to keep up with events due to ā€˜stuffā€™ - nothing untoward you understand, Iā€™ve not been standing in for Ruby Rose/ripping cans open with my bare hands/applying cartoon filters to my life to make it seem more interesting/being snippy at strangers for no good reason/changing appearance like a demented chameleon. I just glanced at her Twitter and itā€™s like sheā€™s disappeared. Did I miss ā€˜The Endā€™?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The thing that is so annoying about her Glastonbury reporting is that it's more than OK not to like it and not to attend it. Or to go and say: You know what, that was not for me. Good for you, not for me. And then to move on.

What's the point of going to to a music festival and then to compain about the typical things that are part of it? Being a boring moan is really her MO, isn't it?
It's written like a sixty year old at their first ever festival. I wonder if shhe appropriates this weirdly not youthful attitude in order to fit in with the peers of her older posho girlfriends? She doesn't realise that older poshoes can still be wild and immature etc just a bit more discreet and get away with it better due to having access to better resources for recovery periods!

Reactions: 31
Last known Jack was in a traigulated apart hotel in London doing tit embroidery and keeping things in a hotel fridge. She left a few MASSIVE hints about ā€˜treatmentā€™ and also ā€˜one day at a timeā€™ alcohol recovery type plans. Then disappeared (except for liking the odd post on Twitter, adding a tip jar and tinkering with her bio).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
SEI_80412673-1568x1960-1.jpg

Her eyes are always heeby jeebies material, like all her crazed desperation is showing through with hints of fear of being found out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Morning all. Sorry Iā€™m late to the party here but what the frig is going on? Iā€™ve been unable to keep up with events due to ā€˜stuffā€™ - nothing untoward you understand, Iā€™ve not been standing in for Ruby Rose/ripping cans open with my bare hands/applying cartoon filters to my life to make it seem more interesting/being snippy at strangers for no good reason/changing appearance like a demented chameleon. I just glanced at her Twitter and itā€™s like sheā€™s disappeared. Did I miss ā€˜The Endā€™?
When were you last here?

The big bad happened on 10 April, when Jack went off piste (or possibly off pissed) and tried to arrange a pile on on a CEO for having quiet school corridors, upset and insulted the students in the school's video and called them cannon fodder.

She then went on to threaten a teacher with her lawyer, told a squiggle that it was their choice for sending her sensitive personal information and how could she delete it when she didn't know where it was.

Then she started shouting about how it wasn't her fault because, autism. And how dare people not be kind because, medical treatment.

At some point the fragrant LJC returned, took the phone off her and tweeted an apology.

Started to go quiet after that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When were you last here?

The big bad happened on 10 April, when Jack went off piste (or possibly off pissed) and tried to arrange a pile on on a CEO for having quiet school corridors, upset and insulted the students in the school's video and called them cannon fodder.

She then went on to threaten a teacher with her lawyer, told a squiggle that it was their choice for sending her sensitive personal information and how could she delete it when she didn't know where it was.

Then she started shouting about how it wasn't her fault because, autism. And how dare people not be kind because, medical treatment.

At some point the fragrant LJC returned, took the phone off her and tweeted an apology.

Started to go quiet after that.
She also became a fashion designer with her own range of hidden message embroidered denim shirts, started living in an East London hotel, and enjoyed many free energy drinks and yakult, even though she didn't even check in with her famous name!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
told a squiggle that it was their choice for sending her sensitive personal information and how could she delete it when she didn't know where it was.
Thisā€™ll be her undoing tbh. I think a lot is unravelling but sheā€™s got two threads of tit going on with the ICO, evidently some HMRC tit to boot, clearly no longer a resident parent if at all in contact, shocking book sales combined with the extensions and poor quality tumble dryer fluff in the latest, and on top of that sheā€™s being crowded out of her own cheap cooking niche by likeable people that can actually cook.

Tbh I hope sheā€™s working on the CV because sheā€™s going to have to slum it and work a PAYE job.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just had a look at her page, and the tip jar button doesn't show for me anymore. Has she removed it? šŸ¤”
Still showing for me...

While I was there I had a quick peek at her recent likes, and, well, I now feel like we've been robbed of a "Sorry the book's late/I can't do the engagement you've already paid me for, I've just had a SEVERE QUICKSAND INCIDENT" chaos.

Screenshot_20210529_120154_com.twitter.android_edit_1330229996237126.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Good grief, that 'fear of quicksand' thing has been going around on Bored Panda and Failblog for years.
Fackie's been on the Werthers Unoriginals again.

ETA I thought it was Jack writing this, oops. I'm blaming the Oxycodone again - I'm back home now and very happy cuddling Pooh Bear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Itā€™s something else isnā€™t it. The lineup for that year was epic. The only music Jack mentioned was (singing with) Billy Bragg and Elbow.

Praise beans for the Guardian Fackstonbury article though, it can keep us fed for days during a drought.

These have probably come up before in the threads, but from that article, hereā€™s some Guardian squiggles for the lols

ā€œOne of usā€œ etc etc

View attachment 594915

Green - ā€œduck Fack, play the hitsā€

Orange - ā€Ken Livingston on tambourineā€œ. Yes. šŸ‘©ā€šŸ³ šŸ’‹

View attachment 594916
haha, the squigs šŸ˜†...

I was also softly, gently referring to the original cabal idea to chip in and hire her...but I would like to hire Jimmy Nail for that event as well.

I'm bringing refreshing tins of cold beans (rinsing is optional but preferred) and the smol robot taking hits of Energizer batteries for his headlining set.

View attachment 594748
I loooove slopbot having a good time with his funky glasses! šŸ¤©šŸ˜ And not a stab vest in sight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.