Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find a picture of the market stall fleece blankets you get, but they’re either that wolf pattern or rich jewel colours, I had a leopard print one and you’d wake up from a (grim) sofa nap drenched in sweat and so statically charged you could levitate over ur laminate floor

Reactions: 70
THTC is the pits! The worst is that so much of the renewable electricity in Scotland is generated in the Highlands with that area profitting the least of it in terms of tarrifs (unless there's a community scheme that can benefit). Fingers crossed you're getting your single meter soon (not that single meters are great, but better than THTC)!

Reactions: 28
Oh god, those one handers were cringeworthy. I’ve tried looking for them but can’t find them anywhere
I think they were originally posted on her insta - I’m sure Marmalade might have them in her lever arch files if you ask nicely ..

Reactions: 29
These are so cringe, I think they actually get worse the more you watch them. I can't believe she posted these online... publicly...for people to see.

Reactions: 54
These are so cringe, I think they actually get worse the more you watch them. I can't believe she posted these online... publicly...for people to see.
When you think about how much she inflates her sense of having unique talent and self-importance, you can believe it

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.