Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Oh we’ve had doc marten jack,I am sure someone will find the receipts, I think there was a pastel pair recently
Sorry to quote myself, but I haven’t been able to find the receipt, can anybody remember a picture of one of her previous abodes showing a picture of pastel and/or floral DM's? It’s bugging me sure it was recently posted but from the archives

Reactions: 18
I need to bring the one on the left to a rolling boil. Cold water + stock cube = good idea? Jack suggests using frozen spinach because tinned tastes 'grassy'. I couldn't find any tinned spinach to test that theory out.

On the right I'm cooking off onions and 4 cloves of garlic in profligate and fancy French butter, like some kind of bad poor. Excuse the state of the Le Creuset, darlings. View attachment 570825
My le Creuset looks the same, (same colour as well).

Reactions: 18

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
I think I need to order a Joules coat as I don’t own a coat and will need one for my summer of hotel quarantine and funerals.
i do like mine. I actually wear it more day to day than as a walking waterproof - handing for commuting etc and not too “hike-y” (not a bad thing just that’s my weekend look!)

Reactions: 17

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Thank you! I have tried making crumpets before with all kinds of lemon juice faffing around and never had a great result. I didn't know Warburtons had shared their recipe.
You are welcome. I would leave the mix a little longer than 15 mins though. And don’t be tempted (like I was) to ladle loads in...you end up having to cook the tops whilst still runny which closes up all the lovely holes! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Candytuft

VIP Member
I'm with Octopus, you do have a referral link to share. You receive £50 credit on your account for each person who signs up on your recommendation. With £50 credit for the person who clicks on your link to open an account. Maybe Jack is wanting to share the link to get bagfuls of ££. ( you get a free spin the wheel too to have the chance to win credit each month when you input your meter reading).
I am losing my mind.
As you were .
ETA I am seriously a teensy bit worried about my memory. Or maybe I’ve gone a bit lockdown stir crazy. Or it’s Jacks fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I'm with Octopus, you do have a referral link to share. You receive £50 credit on your account for each person who signs up on your recommendation. With £50 credit for the person who clicks on your link to open an account. Maybe Jack is wanting to share the link to get bagfuls of ££. ( you get a free spin the wheel too to have the chance to win credit each month when you input your meter reading).
God that is so 4 years ago when Richard Herring did it with Bulb

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Probably should serve it with salmonella or campylobacter for authenticity @Fruitjack maybe some unidentifiable tin juice from a previous meal?

I want to make one of Jack's recipes and I have almost all the ingredients for the one I want to do in mind but I feel like it might be unfair to veganise a recipe and have it fail because I didn't use exactly the right ingredients, even though all ingredients are interchangeable. Not that I think it's really possible to make her recipes worse than intended either.
Which one?

Reactions: 14