Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
When I first signed up to Pinterest, I didn't realise it was public. I had ridiculous boards like "dream wedding" ( news to the person I'd just started seeing), and "stop being so lazy"...

When I found out that people I knew were invited to follow me I was aghast and did a jack-worthy deleting spree
My wedding one was locked up! House and paint ones I leave public

Reactions: 21

Fruitjack

VIP Member
What does she need a multi-temp kettle for anyway? I thought that's what the slow cooker was for. Not a chance I'm going to watch that video either but I do hope 'Yes! A kilowatt hour!' is going to catch on in cabal parlance.

Tonight's the night, I'm buzzing for headrush spaghetti lads. I bought the fresh parsley and vegan hard-style cheese this afternoon for the finishing touches and I'm pretty sure that is what's going to give it that final flourish and make it <chef's kiss>
This is the same feeling as Eurovision Eve and will hopefully make up for my team currently being involved in a kickyball match that as is dull as the poverty story

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Captainmouse

VIP Member
it's BALAMORY!

I became OBSESSED with her nose when she did the mel donte live fiasco.
It has spread all over her face!
I am not one given to commenting on appearances but just looked so different.
I mentioned at the time I thought maybe she had filler migration

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
The students on my street don’t even seem to realise they have to pay car tax let alone bills.

There are two clamped by the DVLA at the moment and no one seems to care.

Needless to say one is a Mini and the other is a Golf 🤣.
lol do you live in Clifton 😂

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I believe minor medical attention (ouchie mouth) tweakments (the eyebrow shaping was a great start) and rehab day patient “away” from home/usual distractions

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Just putting my hand up to say don't volunteer me as a tribute if this recipe testing gets that far! Too nauseous today to even look at her alleged recipes.

Thank(space)you @traumatised sideboard for deciphering the owl champagne thing. I'm normally good at puzzles but I've the fog brain today.
I was really proud of myself for getting it! I think my brain works so well because of my diet (I don’t eat anything Fack makes)

I'm just chatting to a friend who's a bit skint at the moment and decided to take advantage of that 'too good to go' app where you can get cheap bags of near end-date food from various shops.

I asked him to let me know what he gets as I'm always looking for ways to have more money to spend on shite save money on food. Last text says 'magic bag was disappointing, crab sticks and custard anyone?' and I'm sorely tempted to point him in the direction of this thread, except I do quite enjoy his company and would like that to continue.
Have you tried olio?

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It has a kind of slime mould thing going on. I did physically wretch on touching it. I'm 100% going to try and see how thin a slice would be if I managed 37.5 slices out of it :ROFLMAO:

Also, we need to add 15p for first aid bits due to me being a clumsy oaf with these damn hands and burning myself putting the paper back into the slow cooker.
You obviously need some 🦅

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
That word 'unt' grosses me out. One of my gay friends refers to herself as Uncltie K when she's talking to my cats. Looks bad typed out but sounds quite sweet when she says it.

Reactions: 19

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Yes I remember the picture - it was of her fireplace with footwear arranged in front of it for some reason. Piles of books on either side. A few threads back I think (around the time someone posted the picture of the serial killer tribute kitchen).

ETA found it! Not books but the wierd kitchen utensils bunting.

View attachment 573352
Thankspaceyou I sometimes wonder if I imagine some things, as it’s all a bit 🤪. Mind you that said, they appear neither pastel nor floral 🤣 wasn’t there a picture where she had used a pair like a vase (sans water) to put things in??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18