Jack Monroe #189 Food Crime Pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I don’t understand why she’d have to stay away from home for 5 weeks if it was any of them? Surely you would get the procedure, stay in facility for recovery then home? And travel back for any follow-up appointments.

I still think it’s an out-patient rehab facility and the work they do has been helping her with her social media addiction*

*I don’t believe for a second she was off SM all that time - I’m sure she’d liked post(s) and I’m convinced she was nebbing in here, there and everywhere with socket puppet accounts.
I'm in agreement with your theory Lenny, it's far more likely to be something like that. And she's whiling away her downtime writing her nice tell-all pieces.

Perhaps she's working on launching some kind of reinvention, seeing as her current guises are no longer as lucrative as they once were.

Reactions: 39
I don't think that blue kitchen is the aparthotel (it looks domestic, am sure I saw kitchen roll on top of cupboard). Nevertheless, it's still weeks and weeks in a hotel at great expense (but we've always known she actually spends huge amounts of money). I'm sure she's having some sort of treatment for a mouth/gums issue but is milking it for everything it's worth to manipulate those around her. Going to A&E for a black eye was reprehensible, but just sums up her attention seeking behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think that blue kitchen is the aparthotel (it looks domestic, am sure I saw kitchen roll on top of cupboard).
Yeah the aparthotel has an induction hob, this one's a gas one. She seems to have started off staying with LJC a friend but was chucked out left fairly quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Cabal Confessions:

I too have a navy Joules coat 🔺

And, this is hard to say, but... I make veg trimming stock - I maintain it's normal though, I don't save onion skins (I use an actual chopped onion) and the trimmings are all washed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
But I don’t understand why she’d have to stay away from home for 5 weeks if it was any of them? Surely you would get the procedure, stay in facility for recovery then home? And travel back for any follow-up appointments.

I still think it’s an out-patient rehab facility and the work they do has been helping her with her social media addiction*

*I don’t believe for a second she was off SM all that time - I’m sure she’d liked post(s) and I’m convinced she was nebbing in here, there and everywhere with socket puppet accounts.
I totally believe this. I can’t think of anything medical that requires such a long stay.

Most treatments (even private ones) are stop-start, in and out, have a test and come back for more, as far as I know.

Reactions: 31
I think I need to order a Joules coat as I don’t own a coat and will need one for my summer of hotel quarantine and funerals.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I make it 7 weeks since she found a little happy place. I would imagine the crappy bungalow is now undergoing a major reno for the next tenant or buyer.

View attachment 573587
I think she’s left the bungalow and she’s been told to get either her accounts or book deadline sorted. I bet LJC is paying. Somewhere there’s a storage facility with a lot of sideboards laying idle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
(Usual caveats in place obviously hoping nothing is seriously wrong with Jack or her loved ones) but I suspect too it is a combination of things - something afoot with the bungalow/SB, surgery on her mouth, also fall out from the teacher/Nazi comments and book deadline avoidance.

Why does she stick her arse out so far. I get it's Mediterranean or whatever but her posture all suggests she pushing it out as far as it will go. She looks like a duck.

Also I really get charity begins at home vibes. There so much going on in the world the UK has a problem but we are not in a warzone, we have plenty of food and for the most part we are safe. I haven't seen her forward any mention of red cross help the people of Gaza or Columbia, both places currently in deep poverty and war torn. Nope we get a electric saving app and a pic of some speckled hair.

I would understand but I thought a poverty writer would be more concerned.

• Heart
I found my first grey hair this week, can't believe jack's all up in my niche (I'm still in my late 20s so a bit bummed out by it thought I had a few years yet like 😔) now I'm wondering if I have more that I just haven't spotted and that's why my hairdresser keeps suggesting I dye my hair 😂

I'm sure Jack will have a #JackShack for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looking at the fringe picture and comparing it to the room picture on the aparthotel site, she took it in the hotel room. Even with the blurry background it is easy to see the features, the angle it is taken from is almost identical. Now either she is still in the aparthotel (how many weeks at how much!) or it is a picture taken some days ago.

She has taken it in front of floor to ceiling window, with bright sunshine falling directly onto her hair, which would highlight any grey. Why would she do that? For SM interaction, of course. As they say with misbehaviour in children, any attention is better than no attention.

Why do I care. 🤷‍♂️
Oh poor dear heart Mancus!
I am suspicious of the fringe, a new hairstyle would detract from any major changes, plastic surgery wise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
the rug of doom finally gained sentience and is now the landlord and evicted her.

it's the only logical solution 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That fringe is very Vonnie, isn't it? And we know Jack has just followed Vonnie's new long Covid weightlifting account.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Do you think this is a transition for Jack, where she is using therapy, to go into a new life without being in the media as a cook and a poverty campaigner? (I use the last two terms loosely btw). X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh poor dear heart Mancus!
I am suspicious of the fringe, a new hairstyle would detract from any major changes, plastic surgery wise.
Oh yes, they do tell you to do that so people think you've just got a new hairdo and not an entirely new face.
Source: well-to-do older mums on yon parenting website also frequented by visitors to Thread 31 of this parish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.