Jack Monroe #189 Food Crime Pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d genuinely love a years’ supply of tinned peaches, to be fair. I don’t want a bundle of her books though so am in a genuine quandary. Those peaches though ...
I’m interested to know how many of her books would be included in a “bundle”. I’m tempted to say all of them.

However, if we were getting a bundle of Haruki Murakami’s books then it would definitely be a select few of his collection.

Either way, the peaches aren’t worth the books.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m interested to know how many of her books would be included in a “bundle”. I’m tempted to say all of them.

However, if we were getting a bundle of Haruki Murakami’s books then it would definitely be a select few of his collection.

Either way, the peaches aren’t worth the books.
I like how the word 'bundle' evokes images of kindling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lads, doing a productivity and time management online course.
Every section so far reminds of Jack. Cheesy as it seems to me I genuinely think she'd get a lot from it.

Typing this during the multitasking and focus part 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I like how the word 'bundle' evokes images of kindling
I was thinking the same....to light the bbq.
With some of those winning tins of peaches grilled in honey, brown sugar and rum. 😋 Oh, and vanilla ice cream.
(Sorry to go off topic, I haven't had breakfast or lunch today...)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm going with either this suggestion or that Jack has gone full Partridge and is now living there because would you give her a reference as a landlord given her rent bounces around more than a smol ADHD pixie?

Where did you find this gif of Jack preparing to kick someone in the shins?
I love to imagine her going full partridge but taking her little smol plate and spoon to the buffet.

I miss @Alansbigplate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think I need to order a Joules coat as I don’t own a coat and will need one for my summer of hotel quarantine and funerals.
i do like mine. I actually wear it more day to day than as a walking waterproof - handing for commuting etc and not too “hike-y” (not a bad thing just that’s my weekend look!)

Reactions: 17
hmm, just noticed that Ian Rankin has commented on her having a "slight mod vibe"

Heading off to burn my collection of his books right now, whilst weeping.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
With a year's supply you could definately eat a peach for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.