Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jack honestly think Instagram and Twitter exist on separate planets?

Twitter Jack: I must come off twitter for my MH.
iG Jack: upload as much shite as possible for likes.

There is now a picture wearing said shirt.

Lots of blue tick likes and comments.

Today can do one.View attachment 559424
She looks very unhappy.

Jack, just concentrate on your treatment. Keep up with the embroidery- I know it helps me relax. Don't put it out there for others to see and judge. You're doing it for the high of praise, but objectively you are not an embroidery artist. Just do it for yourself, babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
where is all the money coming from?
Can’t believe that JM is talking about commissions for embroidered shirts.
Jeez they’ll be offers on her tip jar site soon...
And

what happened to the blanket???

Reactions: 31
For the fraus getting JW letters/calls on the last thread, if you don’t mind lying they’ll knock you off their list if you say you’re Jewish.

Source - I am (emphasis on -ish) and they never come back, colleagues have lied with similar effect.

Other religions may also work of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I have just spent some time playing with filters (so far as possible as not prepared to spend any money) and I can see why they appeal to Jack. All imperfections can be vanished. No wonder they are obsessed. It can’t be good for mental health at all.

For the fraus getting JW letters/calls on the last thread, if you don’t mind lying they’ll knock you off their list if you say you’re Jewish.

Source - I am (emphasis on -ish) and they never come back, colleagues have lied with similar effect.

My mother used to say she was Catholic (which she wasn’t) and that also seemed to work.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
yikes! the way the algorithm knows me! literally typed the word "one" and it autofilled. leads only to the specific aparthotel site 😱

Screenshot_20210504-201344_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
No wonder they are obsessed. It can’t be good for mental health at all.
It’s absolutely dreadful. I don’t have Instagram or anything like that these days as, even as a grown woman, I found the pressure a little too much. I hope people are forced to disclose filters in future as it sends a dangerous message faking all this perfection.

FaceAppJack certainly isn’t the worst offender out there from what I have seen, but clearly has succumbed to the filter addiction. PS. You can also filter videos - so live TV is probably the only semi accurate source.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Are you bleeping kidding me? I Fuxking love the Jo Hos knocking on...I have moved from Manchester to the saddest village in the world, gone are the days I tell them I’m a Jedi...me and the Jo Hos go to battle about Jebus the Lard and it’s the most fun I have with my clothes on (and actually off) these days. I’m thinking I might write back asking for some literature and a catch up after lock down 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I am almost tempted to run my wedding picture through that app to see what I look like but honestly I might just as well paste on a picture of myself when I was 25 and see how that looks :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh I’m sad I was too late with my thread suggestion: #187 Congrats on the embroidery, now shout about your ailments less noisily

In other news, I am ashamed proud to say I spent a large portion of my bank holiday weekend grunking and hooting like a good’n.

I am quietly impressed that you guys are able to predict all The Jacks moves so brilliantly. I was sure they really would be off social media after the sadfishing. What is the collective term for all of Jacks personalities?
'Jackals are opportunistic predators, feeding on small to medium-sized animals. They weigh up to 14 kg and can grow to 85 cm in length. While they are not normally dangerous, they are still known to attack humans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
[/QUOTE]
Was the picture she’s standing in front of triangulated to a particular aparthotel? It’s coincidentally relevant to all the tit she’s been breadcrumbing about so I’m wondering if she’s put the picture up herself?!! Might be overthinking this
[/QUOTE]
It’s the same picture as the earlier one when they are sitting on the pink couch I think.

Reactions: 23
🔺 I think those are Cora leggings from all saints, £120 when I bought them, or you can have the 90% vegan full leather ones for £298

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Was the picture she’s standing in front of triangulated to a particular aparthotel? It’s coincidentally relevant to all the tit she’s been breadcrumbing about so I’m wondering if she’s put the picture up herself?!! Might be overthinking this
[/QUOTE]
It’s the same picture as the earlier one when they are sitting on the pink couch I think.
[/QUOTE]
I think there were 3 pics in a row we 🔻and the pink sofa (with soft light through pink curtain type face effect, it seems 🙄)
Off topic- don’t tell evangelicals you’re catholic. Some of them take it as a challenge to rope you into a bible-off, which is probably more of an issue if you have catholic level bible knowledge, but...I tell them I’m Jewish, it’s easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are you bleeping kidding me? I Fuxking love the Jo Hos knocking on...I have moved from Manchester to the saddest village in the world, gone are the days I tell them I’m a Jedi...me and the Jo Hos go to battle about Jebus the Lard and it’s the most fun I have with my clothes on (and actually off) these days. I’m thinking I might write back asking for some literature and a catch up after lock down 😜
That’s what my mum does 😂 I swear she has at least one pair convinced she’s on the verge of conversion per year

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No, it was commissioned for that place, AFAIK. Jack reads here and knows that’s how we triangulated the apartment.... why oh why do it again? The mind boggles 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Cheer up Fraus!! The sentient rug just 🔺 me, now you can all own one for the cost of just over 2 weekly shops!
Screenshot_20210504-205144.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.