Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wearing... pleather leggings? Mother of god. The sumo-wrestler hair is also a sartorial affront. Doesn’t look ill in the slightest though. Funny, that.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
1,275 likes in 17 minutes. Yikes! As has been said before... summat fishy going on there.

Does Jack honestly think Instagram and Twitter exist on separate planets?

Twitter Jack: I must come off twitter for my MH.
iG Jack: upload as much shite as possible for likes.

There is now a picture wearing said shirt.

Lots of blue tick likes and comments.

Today can do one.View attachment 559424

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
A granular of Jacks?

ETA: know it doesn't make sense but neither does Jack so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m going to wager that she used the ‘Glance’ filter on her embroidery shirt snap. See below to support my theory:
Original Jack
B2E978D0-20FF-4389-ADDC-BF73B27FEBE4.jpeg

Glancing Jack:
20E56CD4-FF16-4EE6-A8B1-8AEC6DCAA7F8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Sounds funny but Facetune, a load of bling rings, pleather leggings and setting up the tripod for selfies doesn't exactly scream very ill and in severe treatment to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
At least each eye only has one pupil this time. 👀
Is Jack wearing some old engagement rings in the denim secret message shirt pic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
That is the look of someone who has been mooching about in a bustling city for five weeks, in spring, after a lockdown, with no responsibilities and the Deliveroo app. “Treatment” my arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I just find it so tragic she's posting tit like this for validation when she is in her early 30s and has such a rich life in so many other ways (literally and figuratively). Still think she's a grifting bleep but I pity her in every other way now. Note, not sympathy, just find it pathetic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
My word, @misshydrangea that filter is wizardry. No wonder she looks so terrible/sick in videos etc. And no wonder there are crippling insecurities in store for all the young uns today. Amazing stuff.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
What I want to know is why my word game won't accept "grunka" as a word.

There's something wrong there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tbh I think most her likes now are Pity likes. She's so desperate for attention it's just easier to give it to her now. A few thumbs up keeps the chaos at bay.

Reactions: 31
Was the picture she’s standing in front of triangulated to a particular aparthotel? It’s coincidentally relevant to all the tit she’s been breadcrumbing about so I’m wondering if she’s put the picture up herself?!! Might be overthinking this

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.