Jack Monroe #186 The bromelain in canned pineapple is denatured

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all bloody, ruddy marvellous💚 I'm off for a trip down memory lane. Hopefully I'll keep my positive attitude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My absolute favourite was the Segway from long Covid to Mary Poppins to sending tearful selfies to Rishi Sunak. I think it’s all around the same thread- early Jan 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Can't wait to get stuck into some of the older threads! MC Dad loves cars and car shows, they bore the absolute arse off me so it's great to have a stock of guaranteed entertainment at hand. Thank(space)you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jack's so fortunate to have a variety of health issues to choose from when the time comes to re-mine her own life for paid content. Truly an icon of the misery memoir genre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
It's a bit pathetic that Jack can't seem to quit Twitter for longer than a day or so at most. Implies that she has very little company outside of squiggles and internet blue-ticks, or so little going on in her life that she literally relies on the validation from breadcrumbing people on social media. If anything, she should be treated for social media addiction, as that seems to be a huge issue for her :/
apart from all those friends who give her freezers and expensive sideboards I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Smol Pixie must have found a way to view Hannah Gadsby’s Nanette, figures as it was big 5 or so years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The weirdest part is that this all started off being someone else who was ill and "not her place" to talk about it so either she's trying to elevenerife someones illness, or it was all bollocks

Reactions: 74
It's like she suddenly adopted a child. You learn the things like tent errection and BBQ skills when you are camping or BBqing, not in a random half hour madatory lockdown interaction slot. She also has the weird question starter cards, poor SB.
[QUOTMaineCoonMama, post: 481
yawn! Re: the staying off twitter tweets.

would also like to know what recipe tweets she’s talking about?! Are they coming soon, along with the beige postcards?

I came off of Social Media 5 years ago because of stalking. I closed my Facebook and Twitter down my kids always kept their Facebook locked down. I know I could probably go back on again but I don't. I have a family WhatsApp group and a friends WhatsApp group to keep up. I didn't announce I was leaving I just closed and that was it. Family and close friends new why I left. There is no way I'd put myself and family through that again.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
God she’s so boring right now. I saw yesterday that Vonny LeClerc (aptly described by someone on her thread as Jack on speed) has claimed in the past that she can feed her and her four children on £20 a week. Jack has been well and truly elevenirifed.

View attachment 557287
Could you imagine Jack vs Vonny beef? This is the entertainment the cabal deserves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We've had such a chaos drought that last night I was starting to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought perhaps she'd made some positive changes in her life that involved not feeding us (AKA S Club 600) via social media. I don't know what came over me, she's still a mammoth attention-seeking knob. Are we having a sweepstake on how long it'll be before she comes back-but-NOT-BACK!? I'm giving her until midnight tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.