Jack Monroe #186 The bromelain in canned pineapple is denatured

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“For other peoples ad revenue” how about your own revenue?? You’ve made a fortune off of pretending to be poor and ill, albeit the cash has been spunked on sideboards, but still.

No amount of ‘treatment’ will resolve her pathological lying and desperate need for attention, it seems.
Came here to ask the same question. Who else's ad revenue?
I should know better than to ask for it to make sense

Reactions: 37
I was wondering if any of her followers would ask her what she means by the ad revenue comment, but they have not been given the opportunity to reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mining your trauma? Why not just get straight to the actual recipe when you're writing and stop live-tweeting your literal bowel movements, non-tw'd allegations and assorted ouchies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Lol she caught up on her own QBR here and realised “treatment” is the key to acquiring new Patreons so did a little am dram on Twitter about it. Cheeky cow.

Patiently waiting for our HMRC or ICO mega chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Jacks going to keep mentioning the illnesses, whatever they are.
Along with 'please respect my boundaries' statements.

I know this is news to no-one, but whatevs 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
“For other peoples ad revenue” how about your own revenue?? You’ve made a fortune off of pretending to be poor and ill, albeit the cash has been spunked on sideboards, but still.

No amount of ‘treatment’ will resolve her pathological lying and desperate need for attention, it seems.
they just can’t help themselves can they. hole

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Remember, it's not an airport Jack. You don't need to announce your departure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Has Jack been quiet because of the whole social media blackout thing that's been going on? Didn't that end today?

(Also Jack. Nobody over on Twitter seems to even care you're 'ill', they ain't even asking what's going on. It's you that keeps vaguely mentioning it. If you don't want to talk about it, then erm.....don't talk about it 🤷‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This kind of post is generally followed by a week-long flurry of posts, before she remembers she's meant to be 'off twitter' again.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Look after the doggos?

What about the catto? And dasho?

Sod it. Going in for GoT from the beginning. If Ygritte can’t get me out of my fury nothing will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 557193
In Jack’s likes. And yet still no retweet of Marcus and Tom’s Full Time Meals initiative, despite it being *checks notes* 10 days, 18 hours and 9 minutes since Jack snarkily asked a squig if there was an ideal deadline by which she had to comment.

Perhaps Diva should consider introducing a ‘Hypocrite of the Year’ category?
She’d win that hands down, no contest

Reactions: 20
Oh I didn't realise she'd done the flurry of posts BEFORE she said she's 'off twitter' lols.
Oh, don’t worry, I think we’ll get both. The post ‘I’m going’ Tweets are like the dessert!

We know Jack like the back of our Russel Brands at this stage. Let’s just hope it’s not a reallllly ouchie splinter #thoughtsandprayers

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.