Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Ruh-roh. Unrinsed beans, too.
View attachment 555105
using my forensic skills I can look at your food store and instantly plan a delicious nutritionally balanced meal.

I suggest rinsed bean and tuna balls, with pineapple hats in a rich tomato sauce - sauce: mix of tomato soup with tin of tomatoes, add four fat cloves of garlic and plenty of black pepper, warm through.

Recipe for tuna balls to come never.

Serve four hungry smol pixies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

kachoochoo

VIP Member
another sweets thread?! boring 😴

Screenshot_20210430-174857_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210430-174903_Twitter.jpg

I treated myself to a reread of thread 31 earlier. I just wanted to remind myself of "sad little face". she'd given up printing it all out by then 🤣

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Has Jack been quiet because of the whole social media blackout thing that's been going on? Didn't that end today?

(Also Jack. Nobody over on Twitter seems to even care you're 'ill', they ain't even asking what's going on. It's you that keeps vaguely mentioning it. If you don't want to talk about it, then erm.....don't talk about it 🤷‍♀️)

• Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
THAT MAN has handed over to Georgie Hayden for Greek Easter. That sound you can hear is the sound of nobody caring that pretending to be Greek is Jack’s LITERAL NICHE!!! It’s Jollof rice all over again!

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Jack is very busy having prodding and poking exhausting treatment AND redesigning the welfare state, can Jack have a piss and a sandwich now or do you still want them to tell you the ins and outs of their vaccine?

• Haha

The Dowager

Chatty Member
On the deep-fried Colin chat, the Colin that was deep-fried this week on Radio 1 had been frozen in advance to avoid the whole melty face issue.

Mini Colins were also deep-fried, and judged to be superior to full Colin. Which has now got me thinking, surely the optimal thing to deep fry next is those little chocolate mini rolls in a tub from M&S? They’re quite sturdy and I think the chocolate is thick enough to maintain the structural integrity.

I do know this is fully OT btw, but Jack of No Trades is just too dull right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah Tom Kerridge is great and all but is his beurre blanc unctuous and does it make a thick, provocative shroud for a scant handful pasta? If not, I'm not interested 🙅‍♀️

I had a terrible slop disaster earlier as well, it must be all the repressed chaos energy emanating from London. I was making crumpets for the first time in years and thought I'd be efficient and cook four at the same time, forgetting that the pan I used isn't as non-stick as it used to be. The bottoms all welded themselves to the pan and got burnt while the insides were largely raw. Unlike Jack I didn't claim to have hoofed the lot straight out of the pan nor did I take a photo for social media and promise to post the recipe at a later date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for bringing this important issue to light, Poca. I donated to Jack's fund (I wish this were a jokey tweet but it really isn't!!) as I couldn't bear the thought of our maverick slop princess going without vital Yakult and kombucha. She needs something to help get all the brick cakes down after all and I think she left her slow cooker at LJ Compton's so she can't make tea. Plus you get an exclusive signed photo of Jack and every month you get sent a postcard with a picture of her latest incarnation and an update on her legal proceedings against the cabal.

As for Clyde, I hope nobody was planning to sleep tonight.

clyde the caterpillar2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
What is it with Jack wanting to be older than they are but face tuning themselves to look so much younger?

I would spend some mental energy trying to think about it but I am preparing for the new series of below deck and really cba.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Jack's so fortunate to have a variety of health issues to choose from when the time comes to re-mine her own life for paid content. Truly an icon of the misery memoir genre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

lilamay

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 05.41.42.png

Loooooooooooooooooool

She just edited her reply 🤣

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 05.43.48.png

She's put it on her instagram stories too

Untitled 10.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Maybe she’s hoping for one of those sweet talking heads gigs on Channel 5’s 100 Best Moments of the 90s or other shite late night filler shows.

Of course, that requires the ability to talk about something other than yourself.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Why not just recycle them, if she doesn't want them and I doubt others will it's the better option.

Why would prisoners want tobacco stained books, I know they have done crimes and all but jeez I think a brand-new book isnt asking for much?! I am all for prisoners doing hard time but we don't live in Victorian times.

• Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
My absolute favourite was the Segway from long Covid to Mary Poppins to sending tearful selfies to Rishi Sunak. I think it’s all around the same thread- early Jan 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart