Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Untitled 7.png

Untitled 8.png

10.png

You leave Kandinsky alone Jack. Vlad will not be happy!

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 05.34.11.png

Untitled 9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

fauxpoor

Hello to all you mithering ninnies.
I AM BACK

Jack Monroe has also been very quiet in my absence.
Does this mean I might be Jack after all?

• Haha
  • Wow

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
I know some of the Frauen like the embroidery so I don’t wish to offend, but I will say that shirt reminds me of a denim jacket that my mum bought me from Wallis when I was 11. It had embroidered flowers all over it (no soil tho) and little gems, and I wore it until it fell apart because I thought it was so cool 😫

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Yeah I’m not sure how we got onto stories of chocolate being inserted into orifices but the stories are getting gross now 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Tom Kerridge is in the Guardian giving cooking tips:

View attachment 556006

No "bung it in a curry" in sight!
Yeah, I think Jack’s excuse for her lack of food knowledge, is that giving actual alternatives is too much information for her readers. She looks down on them, and assumes that they can’t be told that red and white meats would be better with different herbs.

What Tom has done here, instead of talking about himself, he’s told us two great sauce options, with modifications for red/white/fish, all within one paragraph. Who knows, maybe people reading will not have access to those ingredients, or maybe their cooking skills aren’t so great and they need more of an in-depth explanation. But what won’t help anyone, ever, is just never giving any cooking tips on the pretense of the person reading not being able to understand that rosemary would work better with a dish than basil because of XYZ reasons.

• Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
There's another TK/MR video where they are chatting and Tom asks "do you actually like food?" and Marcus says "yeah, who doesn't like nice food?".

• Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Current mood of the cabal bopping to Live Forever waiting for the next chaos and trying desperately not to go OT and annoy Poca.

• Haha
  • Heart

bladiesla

VIP Member
for me it's not the embroidery that bothers me, it's the being a professional food writer and constantly asking for applause for unrelated things. She could have shared it with her friends or family, but no. It has to be used to harvest likes from strangers for that sweet sweet dopapamine....

I’d like to say at this moment isn’t it lucky she isn’t an actual single parent. She’s been away for 2 weeks now?
I have several friends whose child’s ‘fathers’ have zero involvement. I’m glad child has a good alternative parent.

I’m assuming she is in some kind of rehab at the moment. I have a GP friend who works in the rough end of a major city and he regularly gets patients asking to be sent to rehab. Most people don’t realise it doesn’t exist unless you pay for it and it’s certainly beyond their reach.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ops

Dear All,

Wanting to update on a food project I mentioned some months ago, called Cooperation Town. It is a recent innovation of the food co op model in which 70ish per cent of of ones weekly box is free, the remaining 30ish per cent being ordered together by members in the usual, traditional way of a food co-op.

This development is streamlining the redistribution of fresh, quality, surplus food which shops, supermarkets of all kinds now are keen to be seen to participate in.

This is currently possible because of the ongoing overproduction built into the food supply chain.

• Heart

schmetterling

Fashion frau in a hideous menstruation-induced rage. I hate the shirt and let's not get started on the subliminal embroidery. I hate the stupid breadcrumbing about her 'illnesses' which are irritating at best and frankly very fucking offensive at worst. Take her fawning squiggles away from her so she can get to absolute fuck please!

• Heart