Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lol she caught up on her own QBR here and realised “treatment” is the key to acquiring new Patreons so did a little am dram on Twitter about it. Cheeky cow.

Patiently waiting for our HMRC or ICO mega chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'Fewer f*cks given than a nunnery'?
Does she really believe this of herself? She is painfully and embarrassingly desparate for validation constantly. She toadies up to blue ticks all the time wanting them to notice her and say 'well done you brave little thing'.
Nothing wrong with that - most of us want to be liked - but Jack thinking she is some kind of hard as nails maverick lone wolf?

• Haha
  • Heart

Eurgh

VIP Member
I have forensically examined the embroidery on my large screen and have come to the following conclusions:

• The same hand stitched the whole thing. The flowers look better than the soil and roots at first glance, but NOT once you zoom in on the poorly executed leaf stitch on the right.
  • The hand that stitched the pocket is at beginner level. Looks fine from a distance, quite messy close up.
  • The brain that dreamed up the design spent ten minutes on Pinterest looking at pocket embroidery.
  • The hand and the brain in question most likely belong to Jack Monroe. Not because she says so, but because it's a fairly basic design, done shoddily, infused with teenage depth and displayed for praise and adoration.
Investigation over, case closed.
You're a credit to the badge Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’d never read her Wikipedia before, this is a Bobby Dazzler...
54D215F1-F6BC-47C4-95CB-118C13042D86.jpeg

Jack of all trades?? Is she being serious?? If she’d left the “and master of none” at the end it would have been much more apt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Meanwhile, over on the Twatter hellshite, the Jackolites are still discussing old timey sweets.
Activist. Campaigner. Saviour✊🏼

It's quite the platform for social change, no?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Wow. I missed it the first time around. This is awful. I guess covid makes some people delerious?
Someone alluded to something to do with harvester menus. Was that Jack or an urban myth?
If it was Jack please could somebody kindly share? I live near a harvester so could be useful Intel for me
This was the night she fugue tweeted the whole salad bar menu. I’m at odds as to share it again here as it almost did a lot of us in the first time 😂

ETA- looking at it with new eyes, I’m convinced it was more and went on for longer. Maybe it just felt like that at the time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Having a clean up on my computer and I forgot I found this Blog article by JM's dad. It's from 2012, right when Jack was claiming full poverty, read the last question/answer. Her timelines just don't add up!!! By Jack's timeline she and SB were homeless and struggling to eat, but by her dad's timeline they were off skating and eating out......

Make it make sense!!!

“They say that life is what happens while you are waiting for something to happen. Not on my Watch!!”

Can Jack BE anymore her Dad?!

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
Late night jackseeker activity afoot:
This is an old article, people may have already seen it. Can't link it for some reason so have copied

'11 months ago today, I turned up to work late, sleepless, an incoherent babbling wreck chewed up by an 18 month landmark court trial and with bright copper dye fading from my wiry, tousled mania of hair. I left my walking stick in the lobby, and limped in to work…to find a hand thrust towards me in a polite gesture of welcome, a smile, a curt hello. She introduced herself. I apologised seven times for my lateness and my pulled-from-a-car-wreck appearance. She was firm and professional, and she smiled at me again. And I felt that selfsame car wreck collide with my solar plexus and toss me down a rabbithole of giddy headspinning highs and that soaring, almost nauseatingly disorienting feeling of time stopping and slowing and turning on its head. I stumbled away, a new crush ablaze across my cheeks and in every tip of my fingers, burning coiled springs in the soles of my feet, a song whispering in the cold, grey, slumbering chamber of my strange little heart. And then I went home, and did what any self respecting 21st century romantic heroine would do; I followed her on Twitter.

Fast forward a few weeks and, having established that my paramour was mutually curious, I found myself standing frozen in my kitchen, petrified, with a wooden spoon in my hand, wondering what to cook for her imminent arrival. I settled on this, and it has become eponymous, to me, with falling in love. It is not flashy, nor expensive; no grand gestures required. It requires a little patience, but very simple ingredients. It is homely, comforting, nourishing, the culinary equivalent of a soft warm body wrapped around your own. It delights, it satisfies, both firm and tender, messy and irreverent, hot and saline and sticky and sweet, and so much more than the sum of its parts.

It took her a month to pluck up the courage to tell me she doesn’t like pasta, but I love her regardless.'

• Sick
  • Wow

Blurp

VIP Member
The sweet talk is making me feel depressingly old as I can remember being able to get four fruit salads etc for 1p and a mars bar for 3.5p. I did only get 10p a week pocket money at the time!
Huh! Just elevenerifing you here - I had [pre-decimal] sixpence for church and sixpence for sweeties. I used to swindle the church and only put a halfpenny in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whaa?

VIP Member
Jacks going to keep mentioning the illnesses, whatever they are.
Along with 'please respect my boundaries' statements.

I know this is news to no-one, but whatevs 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
This particular version of Food Nostalgia Jack can't hold a candle to her finest incarnation: Covid Jack, bravely tweeting long lists of random food in the grip of a fever so high it would have killed an average human being.

20210501_085549.jpg
20210501_085601.jpg
20210501_085613.jpg

She never did clarify if the KFC buckets were rare as in uncommon or rare as in undercooked (like her upside down chicken).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Frauen, what with all this talk of secret messages sewn in to flowers, I believe Jackie has actually triangulated me 🔺Today, via second class postage, I received a hand written letter from, what appeared to be, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, (can’t knock on for me ,cos covid innit). I won’t lie, I was a tad disappointed that the hand written letter was not from a secret admirer, but on further inspection I saw the “Thankyou” and realised that hidden among the “life questions” and Bible verses, that this was, in fact, a secret message to me from Jack telling me to cease and desist. Praise the Lard 😇
2A5366DE-F307-47A3-A22F-2530CB473A30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

LavaFlake

VIP Member
This dead chat reminds me of me when I was at uni and smoked weed once and spent hours googling retro chocolate while having a SEVERE case of the munchies but was too stoned to go to the shop.

• Haha