Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Adopting elephants? She couldn't afford a block of butter a few months back..
Who does she think she is, fucking Cher?
Oh oh can I tell you my favourite elephant joke?

There were two elephants under one umbrella, why didn’t they get wet...

...it wasn’t raining. Badoom tish!

It’s back to the same performative bollocks though isn’t it, she would love her followers to think that even though she can’t afford butter, she would save everything else because she’s so wonderful 🤮.

Mind you, since she’s sacked off the £20 shop and hasn’t mentioned butter for a while, has she actually pled poverty lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
If they are in a relationship, I suspect the lack of acknowledgment has been pitched as hiding it from/not attracting trolls towards LJC. Which ofc it wouldn’t but it sounds reasonable on the surface.
Suits them both to keep it on the DL, though. Jack for her ~poverty~ reasons and LJC for the sheer embarrassment factor.

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Anyone else just been thinking about all the chaos we've had the past year and beyond and realising Jack has pretty obviously been 'on' something the entire time. Like...it was always a suspicion but she's pretty much confirmed it now, hasn't she? No wonder she's fucked any work she's been handed and I say this with all sincerity, hope she gets the help she needs. I think the lack of Twitter activity shows that something is happening to some degree. However the crumb dropping and engagement begging behaviour still seems like a cause for concern! Will she ever change?
I don’t know that I agree, the reason being that in the recent weeks the snark is still there. Jack is still grandiose and passive aggressive. It feels like the phone is being locked away or SM is monitored rather than a real shift of attitude.

Also I don’t believe Mr Hands was Jack’s sponsor. What respectable organisation would pair him with a person with a vagina, he was a literal sex addict addicted to sex. If he was sponsoring anyone it would be a 60 year old man

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Also - whilst our Jack increases her engagement stats with absolute nonsense (and repetitive, boring nonsense at that), Ruby gets an featured article in the New Yorker, no less. It’s amazing what a little tv exposure AND hard work/reliability etc can achieve. And not being an absolute lazy grifter!
It's because Ruby - unlike Jack - can actually *write*. And incidentally, Jack's little threads of Harvester salad bar items / COVID fugue state food memories are a blatant copy of old Ruby threads, where she lovingly listed her fave foods - the difference being, Ruby's threads were totally authentic and quite lovely.

• Heart
  • Wow

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
This place is half an hour walk from Jack’s costly aparthotel https://www.londonembroiderystudio.com/ and did a class on Saturday.

View attachment 558577

It would be extremely Jack’s brand, IMO, for her to go to an embroidery session run by experts who do arty as hell stuff for Dior etc, and come away with a denim shirt with flowers that have been seen a million times and make it edgy by adding a pocket full of thread manure.

Looks like her food, to be fair. Screams Monroe.
Looking forward, the one this Saturday cost £90.

No comment.

Actually, I do have a comment. Jack is shameless. People are still working really hard and reeling from the psychological and physical consequences of the last year. Tweets and pictures are put up that show breadcrumbs to mystery illnesses but plenty of time to avoid work and to do lots of creative fun.

Jack if you are reading, the charity shop I volunteer in doesn’t want your tobacco-stained books. It takes hours to clear through the junk that people are too lazy to take to the tip. A few weeks ago I got given a donation of old, stained books and plates in a pizza box that was covered in bird poo. But you crack on with your yummy mummy classes to validate your existence.

(Day is not going well)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

nightfeedz

Hmmmm yeah I don’t think the soil/subliminal message was done by the same hand as the even and balanced flowers.

Just an opinion from this occasional embroiderer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
We know the majority of Jack's life experiences happen on public transport.

Whoop de doop we used to set fire to fags and smoke them on the bus home from school

• Haha

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
This place is half an hour walk from Jack’s costly aparthotel https://www.londonembroiderystudio.com/ and did a class on Saturday.

A0002693-EF2A-4A29-BD44-B52E75E79382.png

It would be extremely Jack’s brand, IMO, for her to go to an embroidery session run by experts who do arty as hell stuff for Dior etc, and come away with a denim shirt with flowers that have been seen a million times and make it edgy by adding a pocket full of thread manure.

Looks like her food, to be fair. Screams Monroe.

• Haha
  • Wow

waffle maker

VIP Member
DR: It is time for your treatment.

JM: Sorry I will be late as I can’t start it until my phone is off after doing a billion tweets about an imaginary 1980s sweet shop.

DR: What happened about you getting banned from the bus for starting a fire and why have you never mentioned it the million times busses/ fires came up?

JM: I am printing out this conversation and calling my lawyer.

• Haha

Harrybosch

VIP Member
The shirt gives me QVC vibes. Of course it doesn't matter whether I or anyone else likes it, but if you share everything you do publicly you must understand that not everyone will love your pedestrian embroidery on an unironed denim shirt.

• Haha

bladiesla

VIP Member
Marcus Rashford has a lovely piece in the Big Issue now about the Full Time programme. I really like how is focus is on the future and making things better. No need for all the superlatives and dramatics like Fack does (with her wailing and anger). That's activism to me, not the angry tweet rants.

He also mentions his book club. Again, something constructive rather than creating pile-ones on authors you don't like.

• Heart

SpamNugget

Thanks @Pocahontas for your recap based hilarity. I really want to do a quiz so I can rollout this factoid about pineapple AND the winner of Diva Influencer 2021. I love facts!
Would you get an extra point if you got them both in the same question ...

Such as ..
Who won the DIVA magazine Influencer of the year 2021 and should be arrested by the Onion Police for crimes against pineapple ?

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Catching up, slowly but surely, but knew in my bones the second I saw her exit announcement that her account would be busier than it’s been in weeks.

Jack, know thyself.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t know that I agree, the reason being that in the recent weeks the snark is still there. Jack is still grandiose and passive aggressive. It feels like the phone is being locked away or SM is monitored rather than a real shift of attitude.

Also I don’t believe Mr Hands was Jack’s sponsor. What respectable organisation would pair him with a person with a vagina, he was a literal sex addict addicted to sex. If he was sponsoring anyone it would be a 60 year old man
You pair yourself with a sponsor, but they strongly recommend women for women / men for men. Considering RB’s well documented issues I’d be incredibly surprised if he was sponsoring women as that wouldn’t be very well of him. I’d also be very surprised if someone so busy was sponsoring a new comer tbh.

ETA - obviously forgot what a huge celebrity Jackie is and how the rich and famous would be arguing amongst themselves to save her, duh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52