Jack Monroe #186 The bromelain in canned pineapple is denatured

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trying her absolute hardest not to give too many details because now that so many are on to her bull, it is sooo easy to doubt or disprove her claims when she inevitably claims them. She can never keep up with the vast amount of tit she tweets. Whatever this next era of Jack is going to be, she wants a clean slate so she can say what she wants. You just know it's coming.

PS embroidery? We want slop, babe, slop

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I quite like the embroidery although not the brown bit obvs or the fact it’s on a tit denim shirt. It’s slightly distracted me from cringing about synonymous/eponymous though.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m a bit partial to embroidered denim - and it’s not a bad job 😂 not sure about the pocket of brown ‘soil’ but I guess she’s keeping a realistic aesthetic. What a way to repurpose the salad bag pesto!

I’m more anguished about her fawning tweet to Chris Packham. If he acknowledges her I will cry. Not even going to bother commenting on her broken social media ‘break’ - it’s like the rising and setting of the sun 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Untitled 12.png

Lisa Faulkner and Shivi Ramoutar have liked and commented on it on instagram.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It does seem to be a lot of likes for a such a short period of time (the shirt on Insta). Is it because the hashtags refer to recovery and “ODAAT” etc plus America is still awake/prime scrolling time? It certainly can’t be the quality of the product! I am amused it’s more for that than any bowl of slop she deigns to grace that page with. Also, that recipe description would have had me running for the hills. She truly is a very bad Adrian Mole writing his Jake Westmoreland epic. “Lo! The flat hills...”

Sorry to hear you are under the weather @Into_the_tunnel - my best wishes to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It does seem to be a lot of likes for a such a short period of time (the shirt on Insta). Is it because the hashtags refer to recovery and “ODAAT” etc plus America is still awake/prime scrolling time? It certainly can’t be the quality of the product! I am amused it’s more for that than any bowl of slop she deigns to grace that page with. Also, that recipe description would have had me running for the hills. She truly is a very bad Adrian Mole writing his Jake Westmoreland epic. “Lo! The flat hills...”

Sorry to hear you are under the weather @Into_the_tunnel - my best wishes to you.
Thank you ❤.

I think you have hit the nail on the head with the tagging and the consequential number of likes.

It is all for validation.

(Also, I have noted that in my earlier, sleep-deprived, angry posts I was not consistent with Jack’s pronouns. I apologise. It is too late for me to edit.)

Reactions: 32
Do any forensic fraus think this is machine embroidery? Having seen the level of her hand sewing on the shreddie blanket........

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t mind the shirt, the flowers are quite sweet and she does appear to be better at embroidery than knitting. But what’s with all the brown!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Really don't like the shirt it looks like tat you would buy at a rodeo.

Also I thought she was on her holibobs, which one of you woke the kraken?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have tried to donate books to prisons and they won’t accept them for security reasons. Jack’s publishers may have done it some official way or...she’s lying.

Actual designers get their work copied all the damn time by big brands and nothing comes of it so put that lawyer finger away. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There was another tweet but it must have been deleted very quickly. I had a notification for it but the tweet wasn't there.

From memory: 'Off for more stabs, jabs and prods. See you on the other side 💕' (the pink double heart emoji).

Did anyone catch it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Has there been embroidery before?

I feel that flowery pocket is familiar. Had a look on IG but can’t see anything.

Tuesday is the prod day isn’t it? We are certainly being prodded.

Reactions: 23
I have tried to donate books to prisons and they won’t accept them for security reasons. Jack’s publishers may have done it some official way or...she’s lying.

Actual designers get their work copied all the damn time by big brands and nothing comes of it so put that lawyer finger away. twit.
So litigious...well the threat of it anyway. This is why people and organisations let her get away with so much.

Reactions: 27
20932E48-81C9-40B7-AAD3-0339C0F3783E.png

She’s such an influential lesbian, literally HUNDREDS of companies have started selling embroidered denim shirts 🙄

I had one in 2018. I’ll say no more about Jack’s arrival at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.