Jack Monroe #186 The bromelain in canned pineapple is denatured

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 05.41.42.png

Loooooooooooooooooool

She just edited her reply 🤣

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 05.43.48.png

She's put it on her instagram stories too

Untitled 10.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
View attachment 558448

Loooooooooooooooooool

She just edited her reply 🤣

View attachment 558449

She's put it on her instagram stories too

View attachment 558444
Wow!
Their hands must be getting better if they’re able to do such detailed work.
Maybe that’s what the steroid injections are for, her RA.

Wow!
Their hands must be getting better if they’re able to do such detailed work.
Maybe that’s what the steroid injections are for, her RA.
Oh and have an accidental unicorn
1620105691083.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Also, I hate the embroidered shirt. The balance of colours is all wrong, the massive cowpat at the bottom doesn't work with the poppy (WHERE'S YOUR POPPY? DO YOU HATE THIS CONUNTRY AND THE WAR DEAD?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Only when it is promoted by a narc like her.

When it was just the two lovelies she left well alone.

She can duck off today. I am not in the mood for her tit. Today is going to be epically awful.
The clip started with MR speaking but she problem thinks “old news” and her eyes lit up when the People’s PE teacher (🤮) appeared - someone else for her to muscle in on potentially!

Aw no, I hope you don’t have a shite day ♥

Reactions: 35
How have 1000s of people liked the Instagram post of the pocket when it was put up 59 minutes ago?

Who are they?

Jack. Either stay off sm like you say you would or actually do your job.

ETA The photo been has tagged with #ODAAT, #recovery and #justfortoday so leaving more breadcrumbs for everyone. If Jack needs SM to help with recovery then fine, plenty of people do. The platforms are useful spaces in that regard. However, by constantly flouncing off and then returning it doesn’t demonstrate healthy attitudes to me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The shirt gives me QVC vibes. Of course it doesn't matter whether I or anyone else likes it, but if you share everything you do publicly you must understand that not everyone will love your pedestrian embroidery on an unironed denim shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.