Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I love the deep fried Colin caterpillar cake. And with that I mean that I love that people did it. I wouldn't like to eat it (yikes), but I have respect for the concept.
Can't bear to think about little Colin bobbing about in a deep fat fryer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I have a bedroom that my Grandkids have. It is decorated neutral colour. But there is Batman posters up on it. They haven't stayed here for a year now cos of Covid and I was shielding. But looking in the room you would know it is a child's room cos it has children's table and chairs, books, toy box and a massive box with Lego, some was my kids, others was Mr's lego from when he was young. But it is obvious a child has that room. My kids have some child's toys they kept as adults. So surely he would have posters, toys even if they were on a bookshelf and not played with.
It’s just eery now I’ve “realised” now she’s into week 5 of her pandemic getaway. I feel bad commenting on anyone’s co parenting arrangements (and would not normally) but isn’t it creepy how we’ve seen everything - book shelves, gallery walls, bedrooms, kitchen, wardrobes, bathrooms, etc and there’s not a single thing that would suggest anyone but her lived there.

I feel creepy enough realising this, how does her weird Rishi mate single parent pov schtick not freak her the fuck out?!! Chilling!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Raker

VIP Member
Careful you don’t awaken the kraken with all this talk of brown lemonade, we’ll have PandaPops Jack among us if we’re not careful

1619879364774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Universal

Chatty Member
I have a deadline and was meant to be working this afternoon but have been on a historical tour of thread 19 and 20 instead.

Love the food talk on #20 and @TheDragonWithAFlagon has such an informative post on how to get the best flavours using cooking methods and the ingredients to spend/save money on for tasty food. Its been like a comfort blanket. JM is the least important person on these threads,

• Heart

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Imagine spending the long May bank holiday weekend sat in an aparthotel flicking through free view channels and pretending to subscribe to various charity donations. It’s all very pitiful. And so much for her many close family and friends. Where are they now? I doubt very much any of them are sitting on the pink sofa with her, watching PBS and eating Tesco Express yellow stickered crap.

Anyway - when you have blown three book deadlines with your super supportive publisher, (with books that appear to be highly irrelevant and poorly researched/written) I suppose any feasible excuse will do to get you out of the shit and will there ever be a better one for someone with “profile” to wheel out than rehab stuff? I don’t buy it for a second, but kudos to her for pulling it off - despite it being sponsored by a registered disabled persons winter fuel allowance amongst others.

• Heart

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
If someone with nails like Percy Thrower on harvest day rocks up to your all-you-can-eat salad bar 'date' with a fancy French manicure, surely you don't have to be the Head of News & Current Affairs to work out what is happening?

I'd be outta there and on my bike before you could say 'split the bill'

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Why are we moving from getting rid of labels (“Be you! You are unique!” etc) back in the 80s/90s to collecting labels like Pokemon. I can’t think of anything worse than having my name on social media followed by random words telling everyone my sexuality, if I vote Tory or not, what illnesses I have etc.
This recent trend appeals to Jack because she can leech on to any of her MANY labels depending on what’s looking most popular on Twitter. I’m older than Jack but still mid thirties and all this label stuff smacks of narcissism.
I don't like it either tbh, because I'm not at all sure how it helps. It potentially does the opposite of inclusion because it's allowing people who might be arseholes about ADHD or sexuality (or whatever) all the information they need.

Mine would look miserable as shit (single mother, widow, anxiety etc) and whilst that is me, they're also not things I ever wish to be defined by because I am more than that.

• Heart

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
It's interesting how things with Jack repeats in cycles.

2020 - Hellmann's gig - fucked it up, burn out, mystery holiday to Edinburgh, poverty, £20 shops.

2021 - Delmonte gig - fucked it up, in treatment, mystery holiday to London (?)...

My guess is the poverty reboot number 145679 will be incoming as soon as the funds have dried up, which will be soon if she keeps spunking it on elephants.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
By all means make a career out of embroidery Jack. But if you think the crafting community has fewer bullies then hahaahhahahhaaaaa. It’s a shitshow.

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Typical Jack, to do something ONCE and it's a whole career change possibility 😂😂😂 thought she had arthritic hands fuck sake. It's kombucha all over again.

• Haha
  • Wow

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
This made me think of Jack a lot. It’s all a bit weird, because this woman is now writing a book about how a need for validation nearly broke her. So it’s still within the cycle of the the things that she identifies as problematic.

It is fascinating to compare to what we’ve all deduced about Jack. Bella was kept awake at night thinking about social media, the need for validation, and the blurred lines, became all-consuming. She was obsessed with her own popularity, despite using an alter ego.

• Wow
  • Heart

waffle maker

VIP Member
It's like she suddenly adopted a child. You learn the things like tent errection and BBQ skills when you are camping or BBqing, not in a random half hour madatory lockdown interaction slot. She also has the weird question starter cards, poor SB.

• Heart