Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
In the Guardian today an article about hair washing. ‘It’s like therapy’: how washing your hair can lift your mood – and change your life

Wasn't Jack saying she hasn't washed hers in weeks. Maybe she should take the advice of her fellow Guardian columnists and she wouldn't have such a low mood!

If only it were that easy. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 47

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
Now Line of Duty is done with I have turned my lunatic conspiracy theorising towards Jack instead and decided maybe this is all a long con and she's hoping we'll all lose interest and go away and she can go back to re-writing The Destitution in peace.

However we've counted our own teeth and chairs before and talked for far far longer than would ever be necessary about wheelie bins, there's surely no way she can out-bore us.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has spotted this yet, but there is writing in the embroidery she's done. I've tried to highlight.
View attachment 558820View attachment 558819

I looked the phrase up and apparently it's an AA/NA thing.

P.S. from a distance the work looks fine, I feel a bit horrible saying but looking closely it won't stand up to a wash and is quite untidy.
“Just for today, I will not be a total wankstain”

IF ONLY!!!!!!

• Haha

xoxo

Since seeing the photo of the embroidery, I now have the phrase "JACK'S BROWN POCKET" stuck in my head. 🤢

Sorry, I hate myself too.

(As an aside, the embroidery doesn't look thaaaaat bad, but the FULLY BROWN section and roots let it down, otherwise it's quite nice. But yeah, all I see is BROWN BROWN BROWN)

• Haha

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell her that vague posting on Twitter won’t be accepted as a valid excuse for not submitting her accounts.

If she files them by 30 April then it’s £300 to Companies House, and £100 to HMRC with interest on the tax liability. 20 weeks of a full grocery shop, by Jack’s ridiculous definition.

Oh and there’ll be another application from CH to strike off her company if she doesn’t submit her confirmation statement pronto. It’s a two minute job for her or someone else to do 🤷‍♀️
but Jack's accountant is a very busy man.

Sorry, that's Jack's lawyer.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
So did a girl in my school! Was this one of those universal rumours that went around every school? Was it always specifically a KitKat Chunky? Why? I suppose they are girthier than normal KitKats...
Yeah why did no one choose a Yorkie, are they really just for men?!🧐

• Haha
She needs to embroider another one that says 'Tonight Matthew, I am not going to be a shameless grifter and cosplayer'.
She can stop embroidering the truth for a change too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
People-huv-tae-knowVIP Member
Today at 3:09 PM

I knew Tom Kitchin a little when I lived in Edinburgh 🔺️ He is a lovely guy, has time for everyone and cares about his work. He also has an honorary doctorate but in his case it's deserved and he does not go on about it.
A friend's son worked for him as a chef. He's apparently very good to his staff and also makes a big fuss of their families if they eat in one of his restaurants!

• Heart