Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
There is a traditional dish in Asturias called cachopo, which is two ENORMOUS deep-fried steaks stuffed with serrano ham and cheese. You can't eat for about a week afterwards.

1551288938_721683_1551289491_noticia_normal.jpg

If you're vegan, you can have a tin of jackfruit instead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

appleskin

Chatty Member
While reading Guardian comments (about Frank of Ireland - they didn't care for it lol), came across this and as soon as I saw the word I thought of Jack then chuckled at the reply

1619946156693.png

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Ok, I stand corrected about the penny sweets actually costing 1 penny. Seems I went shooting my mouth off without gathering all the relevant facts and information. I’m so sorry, now please leave me alone.
It’s ok Poca, you moderate tattle tirelessly and free of charge too. I’m sure you’re also having some exhausting top secret treatment that it’s not your place to talk about.

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I saw the headline earlier and just couldn't bring myself to click on it. Washing your hair is like therapy is it aye?

• Haha
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
What is it with Jack wanting to be older than they are but face tuning themselves to look so much younger?

I would spend some mental energy trying to think about it but I am preparing for the new series of below deck and really cba.
How do you prepare for Below Deck? Do you practice folding your towels into penis shapes?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I think she's trying her absolute hardest not to give too many details because now that so many are on to her bull, it is sooo easy to doubt or disprove her claims when she inevitably claims them. She can never keep up with the vast amount of shit she tweets. Whatever this next era of Jack is going to be, she wants a clean slate so she can say what she wants. You just know it's coming.

PS embroidery? We want slop, babe, slop

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I don’t know that I agree, the reason being that in the recent weeks the snark is still there. Jack is still grandiose and passive aggressive. It feels like the phone is being locked away or SM is monitored rather than a real shift of attitude.

Also I don’t believe Mr Hands was Jack’s sponsor. What respectable organisation would pair him with a person with a vagina, he was a literal sex addict addicted to sex. If he was sponsoring anyone it would be a 60 year old man
It’s not for AA to pair a sponsor and sponsee though. The newcomer, in my experience and what was recommended to me, looks for someone they identify with, someone that makes you ‘want what they have’ in terms of sobriety and quality of life.

It’s recommended men for men and women for women but that can be problematic for gay people. Purely me speculating but I can see her attending a regular meeting with him and fangirling over him and just loving the idea of a famous sponsor. And if her meetings are like mine, there may well have been a roomful of people offering genuine concern, which could have been batted away by “I’m a LESBIAN! What if I had a gay sponsor and that became inappropriate”. There’s nothing anyone can do.

• Heart
  • Wow

kachoochoo

VIP Member
She's thinking about taking commissions?!

Please add that to the v.v.long list of things she will never complete.
on it like the proverbial car bonnet

although, it seems commissions are only for telly chef types

20210504_145439.jpg

also, I don't think a "sexy fuck off lunch" at theirs would have much on offer for a 90 per cent vegan, what with the massive fire pits of meat they cook!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Having a clean up on my computer and I forgot I found this Blog article by JM's dad. It's from 2012, right when Jack was claiming full poverty, read the last question/answer. Her timelines just don't add up!!! By Jack's timeline she and SB were homeless and struggling to eat, but by her dad's timeline they were off skating and eating out......

Make it make sense!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

The Dowager

Chatty Member

Beloved cabal, there are LoD spoilers sneaking in, like a stone fruit sneaking its way in to a curry. Please make as much use of the spoiler function as our smol pixie makes of FaceTune 🤐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
In the Guardian today an article about hair washing. ‘It’s like therapy’: how washing your hair can lift your mood – and change your life

Wasn't Jack saying she hasn't washed hers in weeks. Maybe she should take the advice of her fellow Guardian columnists and she wouldn't have such a low mood!

If only it were that easy. :(
Guardian knocking it out of the park again.

• Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I apologised but I have no idea when the bio changed. I was honestly upset about getting it wrong and not being able to change it. Does Jack care? Who knows?

More bothered about fairy-core now to be honest.
That pic is from the Edinburgh era, isn't it? When she went away and spent the time locked in her aparthotel, taking photos with her tongue.

Last edited:
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
In 1999 the Belfast telegraph was 28p. I used to get 30p to buy it and always treated myself to either 1 bubaloo or 2 golfball chewing gums for the walk home. Wasn't I maverick also apparently some girl in my school had sex with a KitKat chunky. Pretty sure it's made up but still something for her to read ain't it.
So did a girl in my school! Was this one of those universal rumours that went around every school? Was it always specifically a KitKat Chunky? Why? I suppose they are girthier than normal KitKats...

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
If they are in a relationship, I suspect the lack of acknowledgment has been pitched as hiding it from/not attracting trolls towards LJC. Which ofc it wouldn’t but it sounds reasonable on the surface.
Yep. Pure speculation of course, but I am imagining it has something to do with the fact that people will be less willing to donate their winter fuel allowance to a patreon run by the girlfriend/wife of the head of channel 4 news. And they might be wondering why Jack is scraping around doing £20 shops while in a relationship with a someone on a six figure salary.

But of course they’re just bubble buddies so none of this applies right?

• Heart
  • Angry

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Glad Jack has stuck to the “staying off twitter” pledge!
OT but I hate the way people convince themselves that something they have invested in has any value to others once they’ve finished with it and it’s in disrepair. I realise this is a very specific grump but having done aid work dealing with textiles which might not even be suitable for recycling (holes, wet/damp, covered in pet hair) I really want people to swap “what do I have that I no longer need and can donate” to “what do people who have nothing walking across Europe seeking asylum need” honestly people are the same everywhere, they want to dress half decent! Best stuff we had was about a whole school year of slightly used uniforms. Kids dark trousers and sweaters, plain, lots of sizes. Didn’t need the full “grannies wardrobe” of a line skirts, thin blouses.

• Heart
  • Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
How have 1000s of people liked the Instagram post of the pocket when it was put up 59 minutes ago?

Who are they?

Jack. Either stay off sm like you say you would or actually do your job.

ETA The photo been has tagged with #ODAAT, #recovery and #justfortoday so leaving more breadcrumbs for everyone. If Jack needs SM to help with recovery then fine, plenty of people do. The platforms are useful spaces in that regard. However, by constantly flouncing off and then returning it doesn’t demonstrate healthy attitudes to me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Eurgh

VIP Member
Having a clean up on my computer and I forgot I found this Blog article by JM's dad. It's from 2012, right when Jack was claiming full poverty, read the last question/answer. Her timelines just don't add up!!! By Jack's timeline she and SB were homeless and struggling to eat, but by her dad's timeline they were off skating and eating out......

Make it make sense!!!

[/QUOTE
This is the article that made me rage. You call North Cyprus ‘occupied’ and in the same paragraph mention being in the BRITISH ARMY who actually occupied Cyprus for years. Before that it was Ottoman. As in - Turkish! Also Greece invaded Cyprus first and committed heinous war crimes that have gone largely unpunished. Read a book or shut up about it!

Sorry for going wildly OT. I am neither Cypriot, Turkish nor Greek. I just love facts.

• Heart