Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
I’d eat a deep fried caterpillar cake. In the olden days we went to Scotland in our campervan 🔺 and stayed in a campsite to watch the Fringe Festival and the only thing in the chip shop at the end of the night for vegetarians was pizza slices, which they only sold deep fried.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

holliebollie

Chatty Member
Why are we moving from getting rid of labels (“Be you! You are unique!” etc) back in the 80s/90s to collecting labels like Pokemon. I can’t think of anything worse than having my name on social media followed by random words telling everyone my sexuality, if I vote Tory or not, what illnesses I have etc.
This recent trend appeals to Jack because she can leech on to any of her MANY labels depending on what’s looking most popular on Twitter. I’m older than Jack but still mid thirties and all this label stuff smacks of narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pocahontas

VIP Member
For me it’s the shame of my husband potentially finding them & asking what the fuck they are. How could you explain such an atrocity...
He’s already gone through the secondhand trauma with you grating one (1) portobello mushroom (and not getting much yield).

• Haha
  • Heart
I just had a vision of cabal members meeting in the canned goods aisle and saying the thread title to each other knowingly.

Maybe they’ll have to ask the jury in our eventual court case if they know, to see their reaction for neutrality (I know there probably wouldn’t be a jury 😂).

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It reminds me of a programme I watched with Mary Portas when she was doing up charity shops. She visited one and looked through a bag of donations which consisted of obviously worn unwashed pants.
Now tobacco stained books aren't quite the same I know. But disadvantaged people don't always want to be used as a dumping ground for tat nobody else wants.

• Heart

bladiesla

VIP Member
It's funny she announces scheduled recipes, but in the past when she's done that (announcing them) I can't recall seeing them.

Good for her if she can stick to her break, but she's so dramatic about it I doubt she'll ever change

Lisbon

What an odd article this is. Someone made a Jack sandwich and wrote about it. Amazingly she liked it. Favourite quote 'Best part was - it didn't stink'.
And oh yes Jack's recipes are often 'full of surprises' :sick:

The best bit is this...

Jack, hilariously, had talked us through this bit step-by-step.

Personally - although perhaps at my own peril - I'm going to give readers the benefit of the doubt, and assume they are familiar with the process of sandwich assembly.

😏

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Jack is so utterly bizarre. When does working in Harvester fit into the timeline?
To be fair to Jack, I struggle with timelines too, but I've a lot more years to remember. Not everything happens in linear chronological order, lots of things happen at the same time.

As evidence, just read the Jack threads for the past year on Tattle. If all that can happen in a single year, imagine what she can cram into 33.

• Haha

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Whilst I know this is off topic please can I request no LOD spoilers or there will be much wailing and gnashing from chez shower (from a Frau only on series 4)

on topic .. I wonder when jack will get round to starting series 1
I finally started series 1 last night...am I Jack?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I'm honestly hooting at how we went from a bit of embroidery on a shirt to new career Jack. Seriously, she's got ambition, you've got to give her that!

And what's the point for asking for a design to only say you'll do what the fuck you like? Plus having to provide their own shirt? You're fucking outrageous, Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow