Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No icing......what looks like orange....dust....

.....I'm going to bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
That cake looks like she dropped it in sawdust!

And what's Rufus' beef with her?! Second time he has gunned for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I know nobody is owed the knowledge as to where she is and what she's doing, but the hints and breadcrumbs are bleeping atrocious

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't regularly have sweet treats, well maybe an individual portion once or twice a week, When I do treat myself I don't want black beans or beetroot in my brownies, I would prefer some sugar in my banana bread and hold the date syrup (my bowels are fine thanks!) #LetTreatsBeTreats

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is made even more sick by the very recent & public death of 8 month old Azaylia Cain due to cancers & leukaemia.

How you could see that poor family’s situation unravel in slow motion then still have it in you to sadfish & bread crumb about an entirely fabricated cancer is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The dark eye blotches look like the red eye remover feature in older versions of Adobe Photoshop.

I think Rufus Hound was joking. (Side note: someone on Twitter dated him recently-ish and said he’s a wrong’un.)

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.