Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The last few weeks of hell" just makes me think that on four or five different occasions since these threads started, she's done a "I was having a breakdown, but now I'm better" (usually accompanied by a facetuned selfie). This could just be the latest installment. 🥱

Anyway, Jack facetunes the tit out of every selfie, but instead of getting better with practice, she's getting worse at it. Same with writing, same with cooking. She is a unique phenomenon, isn't she?

For some, practice makes perfect, sadly, much like Jack’s cooking, her selfie game’s inept :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I AM AWAY (no photos or location crumbs due to STALKERS, you ninnies)
The sofa here is CREAM leather (boak) so nowhere near the price of Jack's happy place.

Loved my grunka tonight, the bowls as Jack is sheer genius!
Thanks for the titters you mendacious bullies :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack’s followers are now showing as 341.1k and I could have sworn they were 340k a few days ago when someone mentioned this which is more than normal when she does a chaos?

(Also apologies for post about banned poster earlier- I thought other people had commented before and I didn’t know they were banned. Won’t happen again)

Reactions: 23
I detest that photo so the fact she's posted it twice now is quite upsetting to me. The way she's sat makes her look like she's got creepy arthropod legs and what in the name of the golden ratio is that composition? I'm not an expert in the 'rules of art' but if you apply them to this image, it fails to make sense in any way. Her head is so far to the top left it's almost cut off and the closest thing to adhering to the rule of thirds is her unruly undercarriage. The eyeball thing and backwards ageing is just the equine icing on the almond and black bean cake.

an analysis of a horrid photo.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I detest that photo so the fact she's posted it twice now is quite upsetting to me. The way she's sat makes her look like she's got creepy arthropod legs and what in the name of the golden ratio is that composition? I'm not an expert in the 'rules of art' but if you apply them to this image, it fails to make sense in any way. Her head is so far to the top left it's almost cut off and the closest thing to adhering to the rule of thirds is her unruly undercarriage. The eyeball thing and backwards ageing is just the equine icing on the almond and black bean cake.

View attachment 549090
Yes! Jack Monroe looks like a three-year-old has done a stick drawing of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 549090
She enjoys all this attention

Reactions: 18
'I might as well get rid of my wrinkles and skin pigmentation too whilst I'm here' thinks Jack as she adjusts the picture on Facetune for the 5 thousandnth time.

'There. Finished and....posted. Definitely nothing weird about this at all. Got my recovery t-shirt on and everything. That will get my publishers off my back. I really AM diagnosis: gifted'

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does she smoke? Cos I am almost twice her age, and I’ve got sparrows compared to her albatrosses
I have a clutch of spindly legs taking over my face. Because my face actually moves when I laugh and all those wrinkles are a legacy of happy times. Believe me I think I have been unhappy more but happiness shows in my smile lines. I wouldn’t take them away.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.