Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf.
Starting to think she's not a shark, she's a...

file-20190617-158917-ff4980.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
At least the "last few weeks of hell" seems like it's in the past tense, so hopefully all is ok now.

Reactions: 27
I was waiting for the quote tweets. "good enough to eat" ew, insert foul puppet vomiting gif. and "the hell of the last few weeks" what hell? knocking about an aparthotel without a care in the world save for how much you're gonna photoshop yourself?
Exactly

Reactions: 19
Need I remind you of her unruly labia? They cannot be contained.

Sigh.

View attachment 548975
"last few weeks of hell" = the same as what might considered any other weeks, that of going to bed and of getting up when you feel like it and grifting a living online in-between, only with the added burden of having to apologise publicly for being a massive, ignorant and insulting, bullying smart-arse who went too far when discussing a subject that was otherwise way beyond anything she could claim an understanding of, got called out and resorted to the only face saving option left available which was to blame the cringe on some bullshit excuse that required an extended stay and an overpriced holiday hotel for implied authenticity.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
"last few weeks of hell" = the same as what might considered any other weeks, that of going to bed and of getting up when you feel like it and grifting a living online in-between, only with the added burden of having to apologise publicly for being a massive, ignorant and insulting, bullying smart-arse who went too far when discussing a subject that was otherwise way beyond anything she could claim an understanding of, got called out and resorted to the only face saving option left available which was to blame the cringe on some bullshit excuse that required an extended stay and an overpriced holiday hotel for implied authenticity.
Perhaps if she is moving there been loads of issues with the house, I'm sure it's no picnic moving during covid with all the crap in place.

Reactions: 21
Yeah I don’t believe there’s been hell. If it was medical, she’d have been in her own borough under the NHS. Covid restrictions have not stopped inpatient therapy at private clinics, most of which are not in *location. There’s nothing that requires weeks and weeks in a hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Perhaps if she is moving there been loads of issues with the house, I'm sure it's no picnic moving during covid with all the crap in place.
Then we'd have to debate the definition of "hell". Moving house in covid might perhaps be considered "inconvenient" or even "challenging", but it would hardly warrant a trip to rehab.

Reactions: 37
To be fair to Jack for a sec though, getting an unplanned eyeball tattoo in Mordor is a pretty hellish thing to go through.
During a pandemic, of all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
That photo isn't really getting the engagement and response you hoped for is it, Jack?

I think that tells you all you need to know about your attempts to attention seek your "recovery".

Perhaps show people genuinely trying to get better and all the people involved in helping a little more respect?

twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yep - that sums it up nicely.
I always think these diversion tactics are as much to pull the wool over the eyes of her agent and publisher (who must be utterly bewildered by her) as much as twitter, the people she has insulted, and here.
Her apologising to the teacher implies much panic behind the scenes. She never apologises.
The coincidence of perfectly alright apart from owie mouth, to 'Reminder I'm seriously unwell' and requiring exhaustive and prolonged treatment straight after the school/data breach debacles just seems too great.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
"The last few weeks of hell" just makes me think that on four or five different occasions since these threads started, she's done a "I was having a breakdown, but now I'm better" (usually accompanied by a facetuned selfie). This could just be the latest installment. 🥱

Anyway, Jack facetunes the tit out of every selfie, but instead of getting better with practice, she's getting worse at it. Same with writing, same with cooking. She is a unique phenomenon, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don't have twitter but my husband showed me his feed, people who had change their profile pic where getting over 5k likes. He let me on hers and ooh dear.... I feel bad for her. ☹ He doesn't follower but apparently you can see it anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.