Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else heard of the Black Eyed Kids urban legend? Well now I’m terrified Jack is going to turn up on my doorstep in the middle of the night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
At least her stalkers won’t recognise her in real life if she carries on with that amount of editing!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Has anyone else heard of the Black Eyed Kids urban legend? Well now I’m terrified Jack is going to turn up on my doorstep in the middle of the night.
Ha ! I was listening to a podcast about them last night. Seriously creepy, not as weird as Jack though who if she passed into the annals of urban legend would be dismissed as just too unbelievable. The wildest conspiracy theorists would shake their heads and carry on stalking the reptiles at Bilderberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
christ, I really hope she's done that just to mess with us.

because otherwise that means she's spent an entire day thinking about editing that picture, only to move a rogue black spot from one side to the other and that ain't right 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.