Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the branded t-shirt for me.

Jack is definitely someone who wears a tour tee to a gig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
O

I would die of joy if she went on Masterchef. Let’s club together

She literally was one of those, although despite apparently being good enough for judges houses, we’ve never seen the footage. Just have to rewatch her singing Landslide 🤷‍♀️
I should have known 🤣 I was gonna say it's a shame there's no footage but I'd mostly be lying

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously Fraus, look under her chin, where her hand meets face. Is that a terrible angle, a swollen neck, or more photo shop fuckery? It's like she has two jawlines going into the hand?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously Fraus, look under her chin, where her hand meets face. Is that a terrible angle, a swollen neck, or more photo shop fuckery? It's like she has two jawlines going into the hand?!
I think it’s photo shop fuckery, I’ve just noticed Jack’s fingers don’t even look like fingers anymore they’ve been facetuned so much. I laugh but it really is genuinely freaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All I can think of is that I really hope she isn’t on Tinder, as those sugar momma‘s will get one hell of a shock when they realise that she has more wrinkles than Prince Phillip.

She is the definition of internet catfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think it’s photo shop fuckery, I’ve just noticed Jack’s fingers don’t even look like fingers anymore they’ve been facetuned so much. I laugh but it really is genuinely freaky.
How's it possible, or indeed what's the bleeping point in the first place, in using facetune if the result is being given several eyeballs, undefined fingers and a generally odd looking face - the 21st century is completely lost on me, not gonna lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What an odd thing for Jack to retweet.

1) I thought she hated the Tories, yet this sounds like someone placing the blame at the door of journalists which leads me onto...
2) She’s a writer isn’t she? You’d think she’d be standing up for all her mates at the Guardian. Hardly like Jack is one to shy away from an internet argument.

Then again, this is Jack’s political knowledge. Jump on whatever’s in the news for attention.

B92454F3-D564-4362-B683-C8F69B576974.jpeg

Reactions: 44
How's it possible, or indeed what's the bleeping point in the first place, in using facetune if the result is being given several eyeballs, undefined fingers and a generally odd looking face - the 21st century is completely lost on me, not gonna lie.
Same, Babe.
I don’t understand it. Not that I care.

Reactions: 23
When she tweets her snide digs at journalists not doing their job (not the first time) I want to shout YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS ONE, YOU OAF!

Anyway - just watched the new video of Marcus showing Tom his kitchen. It’s so wholesome - like a social media tonic! They are a pair of shiny diamonds! As is Marcus Rashfords gorgeous kitchen - clutter free and not a speck of filth.

Jack - in the words of the wonder that is Jim Bowen. “Look what you could have won.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The legs akimbo pose is step one of the yoga position known as 'the Jack'.

76-head_up_ass.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Insane levels of odd. Terrible photoshop job on both occasions but is sticking with this photo in her desperate attempt to post the t-shirt and the caption.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.