Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight is the Ruby/Scoff talk on the BL Food Season event.

Beginning to feel sorry for Jack tbh. Lots of things going on that they should be involved with and there is a notable absence.

Wonder what Thursday’s Diva event will bring?
She is a fraud and has no place at any of these coolinary things anyway. I don't feel sorry for her at all, she's a talentless wannabe and people have indulged her for too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Her auto-enhancing app is obviously malfunctioning on these potato-quality selfies she keeps taking. Those expensive smartphones she has take super high quality pics so I actually don't know how she's managing it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This catch up! You gotta love Jack there's such a VARIETY of things going on with her ALL THE TIME!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I keep seeing lots of minor celeb chefs doing all manner of cooking things recently in the papers not seen her majesty of slop mentioned.

Tbf I am glad they are taking this time off to get well from whatever they are receiving treatment for because they really needed this time away from it all. They were just making it worse for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At this point I’m convinced she’s having our life and is some undercover Punk’d person masquerading as a cook.

How can you turn pork into such an undercooked, unappetising dish? I can’t work out where the pork ends and the slurry starts. Not to mention the raw fat circled.

0C1A16F9-DC87-44C4-BCC3-086E98DAC69C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
That's pork? I mean, I haven't forensically examined pork at a granular level but that does not look right. Oh, at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Do you know what’s funny is to look at the Del Monte Instagram page and scroll back and see how nice the food looks! Oops

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fantastic recap @People-huv-tae-know , I didn't know whether to react as laugh or love as I felt both, loved it in the end, thanks!
I had the exact same dilemma, and went with a lol! (btw I love your avatar’s subtle changes! 🐈👀 ).

Brill thread title @Emmapism and the geniuses at Mel Donte!

@People-huv-tae-know , I lost it at “Sauron's eye within Jack's eye.” 👏🏻🤣👏🏻

@Veronicaaa THANK YOU! I knew The Eye reminded me of something, and of course, it was dark Willow (most important lesbian in Sunnydale, 1999).

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think she’s only ever tried being vegan, because she literally can’t cook meat. At all. No skill. Zero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
PRC_182162663_1612892155.jpg

sorry if the Linda M sausage curry gives anyone the dry heaves
oddities-bowl-dish-clay-teeth-bowl_1_57224fdfb5a69cd9e5613e72de69f7a1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Why do we think she does this with the spoons and tiny bowls? Is it to cosplay an ED? Or to breadcrumb a real one? A big hearty portion is a much better advert for a food expert.
To keep the costing smol, if it is a teeny tiny pixie portion it costs pence, if it was to feed a real person, considerably more

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
To keep the costing smol, if it is a teeny tiny pixie portion it costs pence, if it was to feed a real person, considerably more
The same principle as a serving of jelly babies being 3 - to keep the sugar they have to declare on the front of the pack down 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.