Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’d know in seconds if she was chosen for the Masked Singer. She’d never in a million years be able to shut the duck up about a speshul project on Twitter and would have endless hints about doing something amazing on Saturday nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was wondering if it was that JoJo! She's very popular with tweens, I think she's a nice kid too. Only came out earlier this year iirc?
I know Jojo from when she was on Dance Moms (🙈 I know) - she also has a very successful hair bow range in Claire’s Accessories , and yes she just came out recently

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just catching up and watched Jack's acceptance speech. She looks fine to me, spoke well or lied well and is clearly reading her notes off something pinned higher up. We've seen her do that before, she is incapable of memorizing. She even had her DKL notes visible and some canny fraus spotted that.

Reactions: 28
Actual award winner here. I don’t say this to boast, because it’s nothing to be proud of. The company I worked for was very into submitting award nominations. Most awards are either paid for, or PR fluff for whoever’s giving them out.

But enjoy the dopamine hit while it lasts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You'd think the least she could do for Diva is to say 'Honoured to win this' or whatever, to boost their visibility. I mean, she *is* meant to be their fave influencer. Go influence, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You'd think the least she could do for Diva is to say 'Honoured to win this' or whatever, to boost their visibility. I mean, she *is* meant to be their fave influencer. Go influence, Jack!
Yeah and normally these things start with “I would’ve loved to be able to accept this award in person but COVID...” type thing, it just launched straight into her bigging herself up. No dilly dallying, just right in there.

Pre-recorded, I would have hoped that someone who has experience of live TV would do better. And if that’s the best out of multiple recordings then she should really reconsider a media career imo. My view is that she was trying to put herself across in a weak/ill way and if her narcissism let her, she would have asked them say “Jack is too ill to join us tonight”.

Costume for The Masked Singer: plenty of

8964D142-0EC8-4524-8341-FD390D7BC8E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.