Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
[

Do you think these things are typed up by someone who doesn't give a fuck as much as Jack does? I think they are typed up by a disgruntled employee.
They appear to have no native English speakers on their GB social media, which is a choice.

Reactions: 23

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
no

too short

nooooooooooooo

as an aside, didn't know jackanoshy had been taken down. 🙁 was just in the mood to watch her bouncing onto her bed and waving manically before reading out her self-love stew recipe as some kind of demented asmr

the way she read out "stir, stir, stir" is branded onto my brain
I am also gutted that I'll now never know how to make 'lardy buns'

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This was basically me - though the christian religion was in fact Jehovah's Witnesses
Yeah, that's what it made me think of, Jehovah's Witnesses or similar. It seems v. strict to me, like something out of Carrie, but might just be that I don't know enough devout Christians!

• Haha

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
I mean I went to Catholic school and we celebrated Halloween, and we also had mass every. damn. weekend.

I'm not even Catholic.
Me too, we even had a Halloween Party at Children's Liturgy. My favourite costume was when I was Harry Potter. This was on West Coast of Scotland when half the people think they're Irish so think she's maybe exaggerating a tad.

• Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Considering that the foil dish has been in the oven twice the clear film that has adhered to the edges looks remarkably clean.
Summats not reet 🤔
At first glance I thought it was a hair. 🤢 Could they not have poked the bulge out in the side too?!

• Sick
  • Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
[
A photo on the website of a certain hotel chain shows the exact same room with sofa, pictures, the paintwork, and the table where she takes her foodie photos. I thought she wasn't going to tell people where she was until she had left?
Haha such knobbishness. Maybe once she's left and feels safe enough to do the big reveal they can start using her food photos in the publicity.
She probably didn't take down the recovery pic cos of the freakeye but because they want it as an exclusive for their celebrity edition brochure

A photo on the website of a certain hotel chain shows the exact same room with sofa, pictures, the paintwork, and the table where she takes her foodie photos. I thought she wasn't going to tell people where she was until she had left?
[/QUO
I hate the praying hands emoji with a passion..Even more than the 'hands raising the roof' one.

Even without the Jack context I mean
🙏🙌

• Haha

So much love for this BB, thank you ♥ (ps this isn’t the gif I chose and I don’t have the mental energy to pick another one I like and for it to be ruined. Everyone and everything is against me 😩😉)

What’s with her face in this picture? As Peter Kay would say, she looks like someone broke into her house on Christmas Day and pissed on her kids
Maybe that is what she thinks clever looks like. She is going for a serious studious vibe despite never having studied for it.

Reactions: 22