• Back at home

Votes: 13 2.2%
  • Moved in beside dear heart Mancbee

Votes: 44 7.5%
  • Living in a pumpkin she carved herself

Votes: 20 3.4%
  • Sleepover with Marcus

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • Staying in a castle with a really tall bed that has a meatball under 1 of the mattresses

Votes: 42 7.2%
  • Don't care where she is

Votes: 270 46.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @kachoochoo for coming up with such a fabulous title. Also thanks to @Emmapism for quoting it and putting me right. Also to @HotesTilaire for nominating it.

Welcome to thread 184 stalkers!

Jack has asked for new friends and she is asking for a friend 😉 Manchester, you have been warned!

Jack is staying at a hotel. She wants us to know but she doesn't want us to triangulate her in case it's all lies.

Jack decides to show us her hotel fridge (is it a smeg I wonder) even though no one asked. She references the mysterious treatment again and calls the cabal stalkers, n'awwww. Anything but retweet that campaign.

I write the recap as I read the thread so imagine my shock horror when the fridge is revealed to be a Smeg 😱 It is too Jackish for words.

We also discover that Jack does not want everyone to know she has Kombucha just in case the squiggles are forensic or in her words 'to pre- empt tittery', no titters at the back please. Jack has too much respect for the Cabal's triangulation skills to bother removing it from the fridge though.

The Kombucha company retweet Jack's fridge pic and thank her. Maybe she will go viral with it (rock n roll).

The discerning fraus are not convinced this is a hotel fridge. The mystery deepens as it revealed the fridge is full of pretentious hipster drinks that are worth a small fortune. Would a hotel affected by Covid restrictions really spend the £££ on a literal food expert that no one has heard of.

We see evidence of a real troll, the first in a year I think. Hopefully they have been put in their place back under the bridge.

Finally Jack's Good food for bad days which includes and inception soup recipe is being featured on world book night. For some reason there are quite a few copies going free.

Just for fun there is a poll running as to where you think Jack might be. Based on previous fibs and boasts, I'd say anything is possible and the truth is out there. Only Jack and Jimmy Nail know what that is though.

Housekeeping

*]

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
Thanks for the new thread and poll 🥰 @People-huv-tae-know
Armenian Jack could be interesting, lots of culture to appropriate & momager Kris would help get that career back on track

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I keep changing my mind that's probably cause I don't care 😂 So many ninnies early on Sunday morning - hope you have a nice slopless day!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The title is taking me back in time to finding a Tammy or Misty annual under the Christmas tree every year.
Thankfully I no longer celebrate Christmas plus I know how to sling my own slop so no danger of getting one of these beauts darkening my bookshelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The possibility of Armenian Jack is making me twitchy.
Babe same. I really bleeping hope she’s not going down an ‘oppressed by Turkey’ road.

Something her dad had put in article about his dads village in Cyprus referred to it as ‘Turkish occupied’. Unnecessary and mate - your wife is from Belfast and you were in the army. Let’s not get into who’s occupying what. Sorry - derail. But it boils my hummus.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Oh god, she’s maverickly stirring green stuff with chopsticks in her ‘hotel room’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Babe same. I really bleeping hope she’s not going down an ‘oppressed by Turkey’ road.
Armenian Jack seems to definitely be an offshoot of Greek Jack - she's liked the second tweet in this screenshot ...

Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 09.00.38.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Harping back to the awayday/week/month Smeg where’swally truthing - any drinks left in that fridge would have to be binned when the guest checks out due to Covid hygiene requirements.

You can’t sanitise a Yakult pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The poll already has 146 votes - at 9am on a Sunday! Would urge everyone, posters and lurkers alike, to vote, just so we can see our reader numbers. Thankyou 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I think she has seen the poll and is chucking some more clues our way!
Your bog standard hotel doesn't have a hob. Unless she brought a portable one/camping stove which would defo breal hotel rules. ApartHotel for sure.

Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.