Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Just checked the poll at the start of the thread. 548 votes and we are only half way through! Genuinely do feel like there are more and more cabal members every day 😁

I think we got some more after the 'I have a theory about how many people will notice me for no reason' tweet 😂
Have all her new twits stayed with her? Or have they wised up?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bladiesla

VIP Member
I have never heard of birds suffering because they can't find enough nesting material (I might have missed something, but generally I think I'm quite up to dat with any depressing environmental news). They might struggle to find a good nesting space, but needing stuff to make the nest itself I do not know about.

I can imagine people wanting to feel a connection to birds and therefore putting some nesting meterial out fro their cat or dog. So they can sort of take part in it, but I think there's better ways to help the environment (I am NOT suggesting using the cat hair as a fire lighter btw)

ETA: I meant the latter because that Spanish post has a hashtag saying 'change is in your hands'.

• Haha

Bwidge

Buddy Oliver video posted of him cooking eggs properly!

Over 11k likes and 220k views already. I bet he would do a great Hellman’s live!
I'd happily eat that omelette. Buddy is great!

Cgenda

ah it’s not a usual use but can mean

a group or association of three.

Now, I'm no English scholar but is she using triumvirate correctly? I thought it was something to do with men in power? I'm going to google the meaning, I know there are some wordy-nerdy Frauen able to put my teeny mind at ease.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Jack is the Tom Hardy of the blogger world. The amount of different looks she's had is astounding, reinvented herself more than Madonna!!! You look at some pics of her and it's unbelievable it's the same person in all of them.
For sure! I was halfway through Lawless when I realised I knew those lips from somewhere.

• Haha
Jack, I know you've been having a hard time lately, so here's my gift to you: an idea for the sadly-delayed 101 Things To Do With Old Tins and Drain Hair.

Translation: When you brush your dog or cat*, don't throw away the fur. Birds can use it to build their nests.

* or rabbit? But that would require paying the poor thing some attention...

I remember that from last year - lots of people saying pet fur is unsuitable for bird nests due to the toxic nature of flea treatments. But I think birds just crack on with nesting, don't they? No need to gift them sleeping bags, etc - they're capable of finding their own bits and bobs for nest materials.

Reactions: 21

Shawads

VIP Member
Ok so they've definitely tried it then 😂 0 servings cause it goes straight in the bin

For some reason "30 minutes to prepare the bean pickle" is the funniest sentence ever to me 😂😂😂 the sentient bean pickle needs 4 days to settle in
Lolling so much. Wtf 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21