Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StringyMango

Chatty Member
She looks like a complete knob on that bike. I'm cringing so hard I think I've actually fractured a bone. I'll be taking selfies in A&E if anyone needs me.
Yeah wouldn't look so good wearing a helmet. Biker Jack???? NOOOO!!

She looks like a complete knob on that bike. I'm cringing so hard I think I've actually fractured a bone. I'll be taking selfies in A&E if anyone needs me.
Yeah wouldn't look so good wearing a helmet. Biker Jack???? NOOOO!!

See you at High Beech🔺next Sunday Jack (not).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
On Australian masterchef once, Matt the foot critic guy made no knead bread, a basic tomato sauce and then made a soup from a tin of baked beans to show the contestants it didn’t need to be fancy pants to create something tasty.
I imagine it is probably hard for Jack as she probably grew up with middle class food so it probably wasn’t
Sunday-roast chicken
Tuesday-chicken curry with the leftovers
Wednesday- broth from the chicken carcass siup
Thursday- toastie night/beans on toast/omlette etc
Friday- chippy chips
Saturday- spag Bol

and This was basically how I grew up with slight variations.
No slop in sight !!
Matt Preston is fab. I've borrowed his books so often from the library, I might have to actually just buy them 😂

• Haha

PuritySpiral

Hi, been ages since I posted last or was able to keep up because these threads fill up fast, also, I've been VERY BUSY.

Am seeing reference to the 'school' tweets and something about the ICO - can anyone recall which threads these were on so I can catch up 🙏

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I’m shit at triangulating 😩. I have no idea where she is but I’m assuming it’s London?
Please not Brixton. I darent even say the name of the hospital I work at ( insert candy man/ Henry hoover gif)
You're safe, think eastern last stop of the met line.

• Haha

nissigossips

Did DKL not ask to see a pic of the infamous lasagne before just letting her plough ahead with it on tv? The same way GQ are now making digs about her meatballs but they signed off on it.
Sorry, new here, whats GQ? And does anyone have photos of the lasagne and meatballs haha I'm curious

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Shawads

VIP Member
Can I make a request that any LOD talk goes in spoilers please as I have only just started watching it so am way behind (kind of like Jack) so just softly gently making a request to the cabal.
where are you watching from the beginning? I feel like I'm missing a trick so went to catch up but it was only showing the last and the current series, I've missed so many shows that the world's watched and LOD does sound like my kinda telly

Reactions: 14