Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I clearly have too much time on my hands but I decided to check the Marriotts to see if they had fridges. Turns out that they don't, since Covid... I did think that fridge was far too big for a normal hotel - they're usually 1/4 of that size, and that looks more like an ApartHotel's, or an AirBnB??
An.....apart hotel you say!? Dear God please don't let her be in Edinburgh!!! We're shut til Monday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
From the No1 living kombucha can website 🧐
View attachment 543663

I mean I know it says they are categorised as non-alcoholic, but surely an alchoholic who can't trust themselves around alcohol (as in asking for drinks to be removed) should be avoiding this? Or am I going to extremes about it?

ETA: I'm assuming this is why she's turned the cans around, to stop questions about alcohol and kombucha.
She was making her own kombucha in the summer (???) and many on this thread pointed out it would have alcohol. I think a few weeks later she posted that she was back to day one in terms of sobriety.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Lads as you all know I went overdrawn back in January by purchasing butter. Sadly I’m still living in severe poverty but it’s got my creative side going so I’m selling this original signed photo to the highest bidder. I call it “Parsley, Manchester?”
PayPal link in bio!
52682E4E-2C06-4E7A-8436-948A492D4FE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I absolutely love that I have a face to put with @MancBee. Any other cabal members got a doppelganger? Also hard agree on that she's filled that fridge herself. Feckin' Yakult? 😆
Yup, any booze in minibars would be those cutesy dinky little bottles, and there'd be some overpriced choc in there too - plus a hefty price list tacked to the other size... (source: many years of gazing longingly at said treats when I was a kid on holiday)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When I see Marcus “Manc Bee“ Wareing in his full glory I just keep picturing the sk8ter boy undercut that could have been.

Jack has liked a post from Mel Donte on Twitter! Too bad it’s from “Del Monte Fresh”, the North American branch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Everyone quote tweeting her big-upping the hotel involved which of course couldn't be named because 'stalkers'. Awful convenient that. Are we sure it's not her own Smeg. How do people not catch on to this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Even if she was being put up somewhere ahead of treatment, it can’t be NHS because there’s no way they’d leave themselves liable to a minibar bill. Especially not those BCAA drinks which are about £2.50 per can even without the obscene mark-up.

It’s nice for her that she can afford private healthcare while people PayPal their winter fuel allowance to her because she’s lied that she’s poor.

My theory is that she was in day therapy/recovery in London at the Priory or some tit, paid for by LJC (and it didn’t work because she’s exactly the same awful person she ever was even off the back of a couple of snarky tweets), and now she’s further north getting something cosmetic. It’s cheaper up here. Maybe she’s getting the barely visible birthmark lasered off, or her gums trimmed back.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
she's retweeted this for some reason. she kinda looks like Catherine Howard and Catherine Parr (if they're in order)

20210423_234110.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
1) I think it's ok to travel now.
2) No one cares about the parsley
3) Of you did book under another name, which was totally unnecessary as face it...who's card for you use to hold the booking?
4) Being cautious about your lovationbecause of stalkers didn't seem to apply when you went to Edinburgh.

Eta, and how many meals for the povs would the price of a night in mini bar paradise pay for? A bleeping lot, that's how many.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Do we think she’s dismantled a Corby trouser press yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Bloody hell, I fell asleep reading here about half eleven, and woke up wondering not just wtf is going on but to a mini chaos too. I feel like I'm in a parallel universe what with raspberry kombucha, Manchester and pairs of black pants in the post with art materials! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No, I really don't.

Off to bed, to paraphrase crimewatch "Hope I don't have nightmares"
Aw don’t be a meanie Manc, she heard about the lovely meals you and your neighbours do for each other and wanted to join in. It surely wouldn’t be that bad. Manc? Manc?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.