Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope that Buddy Oliver is going to be joining in, you know, to teach Jack how to chop onions.

I wonder what she’ll say about RB. At one point he was hinted at as being a scumbag, next he was Russ, mate! Who bleeping knows 🤷‍♀️
She recently followed him on Twitter again too iirc? Wonder what that is about...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's genuinely disgusting she hasn't retweeted.

She's found time tweet about Binface ffs. But can't evem click on MR's post and then click the retweet button. Don't even need to quote tweet luv, your 330k or whatever audience just need to see the shared content.

So she can't use finding the time as an excuse.

What a nasty self publicist who clearly doesn't GAF about the bigger issue here, only when she can firmly attach her coattails onto it.

If she hasn't tweeted about it by end of day she'll have gone even further down in my estimations (and yes that is possible). We're waiting... it takes 2 seconds to tap retweet hun xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Disappointing that someone can tweet that their pronouns are getting people fed (paraphrase) but can't tweet anything useful in terms of getting people fed. It's the work of a moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

She's found time tweet about Binface ffs. But can't evem click on MR's post and then click the retweet button. Don't even need to quote tweet luv, your 330k or whatever audience just need to see the shared content.

What a nasty self publicist who clearly doesn't GAF about the bigger issue here, only when she can firmly attach her coattails onto it.

If she hasn't tweeted about it by end of day she'll have gone even further down in my estimations (and yes that is possible). We're waiting... it takes 2 seconds to tap retweet hun xxx
And here we were thinking helping the poverty crisis was HER thing and hers alone, but it also kinda her gender too?! Jack, you're a hypocrite. Nose too stuck out of joint to behave nicely, like a petulant toddler being asked to apologise for being a brat. We may get a shouty sorry, we may get a pity party, we may get Gibbous moon Jack full of craic, exciting times!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There’s a weird mix of celebs in this. It sounds as if it’s meant to be targeted at kids / gen z to get them into cooking - do children know or care who Ferne Cotton is? Russell Brand?

By no means criticising it but those names struck me as a bit odd tbh. Maybe there will be some more targeted at the parents, but even then having FC telling you to be happy and smile whilst she’s married to the son of a rolling stone so eternally minted is a bit of a toughie isn’t it 😬
No they are about 20 years out of date for the kid market. Russell would have been good during the bblb days and ferne during the ant and Dec era. They need some new inspiration, plus I really don't think( and I don't mean this nastily) she is down with the kids either I mean how many children actually know who she is. They would be better off with someone like Katie from the cooking show on cbeebs at least there's a chance most kids of cooking age will remember her from being younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Shows her up for what she really is, doesn't it? Can tweet about a firey poo situation for hours on end, but not RT something supposedly so important due to tantrum treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Shows her up for what she really is, doesn't it? Can tweet about a firey poo situation for hours on end, but not RT something supposedly so important due to tantrum treatment
I had forgotten about the ring of fire. I wonder if it still burns, burns, burns.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 08.14.33.png

A few more tweets from people not buying the 'JM should have been involved' argument

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Diarrhoea- check
Made up lost tile - check
Inedible food - check
Serious illness cosplay - check
Poverty campaign run by someone else - not my problem mate, look for it yourself. I’m too busy..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She migth not retweet anything about the #FullTimeMeals to avoid her flying monkeys to go off on Tom Kerridge and Marcus......That would be sensible for a change

Reactions: 36
No they are about 20 years out of date for the kid market. Russell would have been good during the bblb days and ferne during the ant and Dec era. They need some new inspiration, plus I really don't think( and I don't mean this nastily) she is down with the kids either I mean how many children actually know who she is. They would be better off with someone like Katie from the cooking show on cbeebs at least there's a chance most kids of cooking age will remember her from being younger.
I’ve just looked at FC’s Instagram, and she’s got 3.3M followers. I reckon they’re going for a mix of people who the kids might not know, but the parents will. Again, RB’s podcast always seems quite high up on the top 10 list, people of some demographic or another are definitely into him. I guess they needed 52 people who were willing to do it for no fee, who were into the project and available.

I don’t know much about Fearne, she seems kind and warm. In my head she’s in a category with Giovanna Fletcher, sort of ‘look how greasy my hair is, guys!’ relatable to hun-mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What gets me about the ‘friends of Bill’ tweets from last night is that, if Jack is asking all this for a friend (presumably someone they’ve met within their treatment) and the friend has agreed, Jack is going into this space still with that ‘I’m famous, let me sort it for you’ mentality.
I thought it was about checking those labels and trappings at the door. Thinking if Jack wants to make a go of this treatment, they need to step away from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I’ve just looked at FC’s Instagram, and she’s got 3.3M followers. I reckon they’re going for a mix of people who the kids might not know, but the parents will. Again, RB’s podcast always seems quite high up on the top 10 list, people of some demographic or another are definitely into him. I guess they needed 52 people who were willing to do it for no fee, who were into the project and available.

I don’t know much about Fearne, she seems kind and warm. In my head she’s in a category with Giovanna Fletcher, sort of ‘look how greasy my hair is, guys!’ relatable to hun-mums.
She's deffo a Hun mum.

She stood on my foot once at a gig and didn't apologise (too busy looking cool I guess) so naturally I despise her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Katie’s great. I’m going to miss the Cbeebies lot when we stop watching.

Reactions: 21
What gets me about the ‘friends of Bill’ tweets from last night is that, if Jack is asking all this for a friend (presumably someone they’ve met within their treatment) and the friend has agreed, Jack is going into this space still with that ‘I’m famous, let me sort it for you’ mentality.
I thought it was about checking those labels and trappings at the door. Thinking if Jack wants to make a go of this treatment, they need to step away from social media.
She is just throwing out hints. She has never confirmed that she is in rehab, or has cancer, it is all so vague. It will be so she can weaponise our comments in the future. She will accuse us of making up stories that she had relapsed and that we have ruined her career.

She may even be trying to build a case of deformation against us. I won't give her any ammunition. She has never been shy at throwing out details before, why not now?

It is for this reason that I think she is playing us like a banjo.

Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.