Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she deleted the old attention seeking post that "was to show SB something"

Could the "friend" not contact AA herself? I'm sure they could signpost them to a suitable group or person
The brilliant thing about being "in the rooms" is that every town/city/village has meetings and there is a list of venues and times for them all.
Which her imaginary friend will know and would access.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I think she'll try and do something to flip the attention back onto her. Whether that's through a chaos, breadcrumbing about being unwell, or a paid 'my treatment' piece in the Guardian...

Ps: for @Harrybosch

6bf31aebc831e36655b1408dda8527f4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I really think it's gonna be diminishing returns for Jack from now on, everyone's seen her attempts at PR, she's a liability to any brand that values its relationship with its customers, and I can't see people wanting to submit their experiences to her much longer given how she reacts depending on her mood/phase of the moon/blue tick status of person involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think I've got it. ( After this I am solving crimes ala Sherlock ) she's heading up to Manchester to do her recipie of choice for the MR and TK cooking show.

No need to thank me.. hold on.. just send Cash, no cheques or credits cards....

That's her input and the reason for the cryptic message.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
1411) Twatbot. Tells you you're a twit.

twatbot.png

If you subscribe to my Patreon at the £10 tier I'll tell you to get to absolute duck as well which for Jack would be like a prescription pre-payment certificate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
1411) Twatbot. Tells you you're a twit.

View attachment 542165

If you subscribe to my Patreon at the £10 tier I'll tell you to get to absolute duck as well which for Jack would be like a prescription pre-payment certificate.
I like the spherical twatbots the best because I love to imagine putting them in a fancy Philippe Starck pepper mill and grinding them into a tangy little tooth filling salad 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Screenshot_2021-04-22-22-36-13-34.jpg
living for the fact he says teaching his guests to cook. Good luck with that one dear Tom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She really is trying anyway possible to shift focus back onto her now the TK & Marcus thing seems to have blown up they were even discussing it on my local radio station rightly singing it’s praises and what good it will do for people, and all I kept picturing is Jack rocking backwards and forwards a là Lisa Simpson style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.