Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahaha the shade towards Jack in that last line
Tom would offer Marcus a job in his kitchen but - 'he obviously hadn't tasted his meatballs' - that was Jack's recipe
Oh my.
And surely mentioning smol pixie earlier in the article was the time to mention her involvement. But no. How strange

Reactions: 67
There will definitely be gnashing and wailing of so
pixie teeth when Jack reads the GQ article (it mentions her, so she will see it) Chemistry between Tom & Marcus, both had free school meals. There will be fewmin on Southend, or where ever.

Amyway, if Jack is in rehab I hope it works for her.

Reactions: 45
@Malkiavelli this is the first ref to NA

Burn. Shade. Burn. Shade? Can shade burn?
from the article

1. jack didn't teach marcus anything

2. Tom recounted this on breakfast this morning

3. yeah, they've got big names who don't have twitter rages

and if her friend is real, i wish her all the best. but it's a fucking strange look to be harvesting people's phone numbers when you've just been threatened with the ico, just to push down mentions of full time meals

Reactions: 69
Perhaps our fave smol pixie has applied for the job and got it. She would have bona fide references like her friends from Diva, even Allegra perhaps ? Can I have a full house bingo if true...(or does that make me a greedy, narc-y slop goblin? ). X
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Manchester Pride has had enough scandals in the past. We do not need or want her. Sorry for speaking for the whole community, but not really sorry.

Reactions: 68
Sounds as if the 52 weeks of content from MR x TK has been planned out pretty solidly doesn’t it. How sad that “literally my life’s work” is only of interest to about 330 Patreons and cruel food bank tories buying copies to patronise people struggling with suggested slop.

Reactions: 62
'Although Kerridge freely admits he never went hungry as a child, his background – growing up with a single parent in a less privileged area of the UK and having free school meals – is not dissimilar from that of Rashford and together they make a good pairing.'

That sentence speaks VOLUMES!!!

Reactions: 82
I have to say I love how everyone feels happy to discuss things that they might feel are sensitive or private because this is such a nice space in the cabal. What nice Fraus we all are (I use Frau as an inclusive term for all cabal members, not gender specific).
Now fuck off.

Reactions: 77
Has she Tweeted anything about MR and TK yet? She implied in that deleted snarky Tweet that she would when she was ready, and the only reason she hadn't was because she was having "treatment".

Reactions: 46
Oh no indeed.

Reactions: 37
It sounds like there was a bit of in joking about a certain smoll nightmare!

Reactions: 46
Has any person or organisation actually worked with her more than once?

She must be a total nightmare....

Reactions: 47
Has she Tweeted anything about MR and TK yet? She implied in that deleted snarky Tweet that she would when she was ready, and the only reason she hadn't was because she was having "treatment".
nope. Not a (LM) sausage.

Reactions: 41
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Manchester Pride has had enough scandals in the past. We do not need or want her. Sorry for speaking for the whole community, but not really sorry.
Sorry @MancBee and the rest of the Manchester community, I didn't mean to give you nightmares. Xx

Reactions: 37
Ok but why does my brain read every recap post as a dramatic opening monologue a la Red Dwarf??

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.